• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2012 Season |OT2| WHY AREN'T YOU WATCHING THIS SEASON?!

AAequal

Banned
They'll take whoever brings in more. Pretty sure they're in horrendous financial trouble.

Fanto: BBC Player?
Constantly having your drivers crash with others can't be good business either :b Kovalainen is out from his current team next year, yet he seems to be sure he will drive in F1 next year so I was just wondering what are his options.

Omiee

Woow @ the perez comment.

''Pastor is a guy who does not respect other drivers. Thats just a fact''

Man perez is going innnn

Septimius

Perez has a point, although he's in the exclusive group of "the fastest morons in the world" along with Maldonado and Senna.

Shaneus

Constantly having your drivers crash with others can't be good business either :b Kovalainen is out from his current team next year, yet he seems to be sure he will drive in F1 next year so I was just wondering what are his options.
I'd like to see him stick with Caterham, but from their media releases, they seem to be grooming their GP2 (or GP3?) driver for F1.

Omiee

Nice move by kimi, lewis will over take him as well. Man such a shame i really was hoping shumi could have been on the podium.

Nevasleep

Woow @ the perez comment.

''Pastor is a guy who does not respect other drivers. Thats just a fact''

Man perez is going innnn
maldonado1-lg.jpg

Shaneus

Man, hoping Webber can find an extra few hundredths on Fernando. I don't see there being any other major shuffles for the rest of the race, either. At least, for the top 4-5.

PS. You're spending time on the wrong forum, Lucius :p

Top Bottom