• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2012 Season |OT2| WHY AREN'T YOU WATCHING THIS SEASON?!

Omiee

Imagine its the last race of the seasons and its between hamilton and driver....

I can see mclaren giving the rival team a bad ECU.

kidding.

Omiee

Looks like James Key (guy who designed this years Sauber) is joining Toro Rosso as lead designer.

Thats good news for STR, they really are under performing compared to last year. Will be awesome if they could join the battle with williams, sauber and force india.

Lach

YES!!! There actually is a chinese sports channel at the hotel that shows the qualifiying (and I hope the race tomorrow).

[edit] Of course I won't understand anything that the commentators will be saying but at least I'll see it live.

navanman

Crown Prince of Custom Firmware
Key is very highly regarded and IMO this is being used as a testing ground to see if he is good enough to take up the mantle at RBR when Newey calls it a day sometime in the future.

Omiee

Key is very highly regarded and IMO this is being used as a testing ground to see if he is good enough to take up the mantle at RBR when Newey calls it a day sometime in the future.

lets hope it wont any day soon. They should maintain their position at the top after the 2014 regulations before newey leaves.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Heavy rain approaching the circut, 15 km away and drifting towards

Mclaren will send Button out in the rain on softer compound

Omiee

if it stays dry i think its going to be:

Hamilton
Alonso
Vettel

for qualy looking at their pace at practice sessions.

moojito

From what I've read, if you need to change a gearbox, this is one of the places to do it, as overtaking isn't all that hard here, comparatively.

kharma45

Shit is not on tv here AGAIN. Wimbeldon before and now friggen golf get aired over F1. Anyone know where I can watch?

BBC don't have the rights to this one if you're in the UK, Sky have it though obviously.

Free Sky weekend too, so watch it either on Sky or Virgin, or I think if you create a Sky Go account it's free to stream online iirc.

Nolan.

Ross brawn made it sound like Schumacher wouldn't be staying on at Mercedes

Schumacher himself has been sounding as if he is having second thoughts, especially since he keeps hammering that he expected to be winning and being on podiums as a constant.

Top Bottom