• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2012 Season |OT2| WHY AREN'T YOU WATCHING THIS SEASON?!

Ark

I seriously do not know how people get their selves banned. Just read the TOS and behave. GAF will let you state your opinion no matter how unpopular it is, as long as you keep it between the TOS.

People read the TOS? It's just common sense.

mblitek

Agh, weather. Just watched FP1 & FP2, I have no idea about qualifying until FP3. Odd race with bad weather in Silverstone & rainy weather this weekend will still leave some teams how good their new packages really are I imagine.

Omiee

i went with hamilton and shumi for this weekend and mercedes. They better not disappoint me.

Webber now has a 5 place grid penalty as well.

navanman

Crown Prince of Custom Firmware
Rosberg concentrating on ultimate lap pace while Hamilton and Vettel looking at race pace now.

Haha, vettel now fastest.

Omiee

Rain incoming. Looks like it will be a wet qualy.

What are your bets guys? Alonso and hamilton seem to have some nice pace.

Nolan.

Quali will be fine, I think the rain is timed almost perfectly plus this track dries quite quickly. It will be green for Q1 giving time to lay down some grip going through to Q3. I think anyway.

Lucius86

Banned
I can't take anyone seriously with these F1 Race Stars avatars. I feel like I am talking to 5 year olds.

some of you act like 5 year olds too. OOOOOOOOOH

Top Bottom