• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2012 Season |OT2| WHY AREN'T YOU WATCHING THIS SEASON?!

_machine

What does this mean for Kimi's KERS? Can he get it fixed for the race or is he stuck without it?

Also, how does Ferrari benefit from this red flag after they botched with the tires?

The problem is that even if the rain stops the track could take a while to get back to racing conditions because it won't dry quickly.

BBC saying that latest information is 45 until the rain stops.

I don't know if there is anything in the regulations to cover this. I suppose they could either have qualifying tomorrow or declare the qualifying results as they are right now.

Fuck this shit, cars started running slower, so what?

It's their fault for not capitalising on the small window at the beginning ... Just read somewhere that if weather doesn't get better Q2 results will be scrapped

Britprog

Lewis is an idiot. His rivals are in 10th and 16th and he says over the radio that they should red flag quali.

I wonder if McLaren even gave him that info.

Lol you're an idiot, he was just being honest about the conditions

Xun

I know you were.

I'm saying "Damn right," Lewis is an idiot. I guess i didn't make that clear.
"Damn right" can be interpreted in many ways.

Anyway the conditions aren't safe, and it's not an idiotic thing to say the session should be red flagged.

But I guess any excuse to hate on the guy, eh?

Bo-Locks

I can remember someone asking a while back why they didn't cover the top of the new paddock with solar panels - this is your answer.

Igo

Lol you're an idiot, he was just being honest about the conditions
Hope it doesn't come back to bite him in the ass.

I don't think Alonso gives that message in Lewis' position.

"Damn right" can be interpreted in many ways.

Anyway the conditions aren't safe, and it's not an idiotic thing to say the session should be red flagged.

But I guess any excuse to hate on the guy, eh?
I'm a Lewis supporter.

Omiee

Im a huge supporter of keeping the current top 10 as well. Im fine with alonso in 16th.

Vettel would have webber and ricardio by the first corner.

Eddie really hates this red flag situation lol.

mclem

Someone should really insult Bruno so he storms off without thinking. Just for sheer entertainment value.

Hope it doesn't come back to bite him in the ass.

I don't think Alonso gives that message in Lewis' position.

I'm a Lewis supporter.

I'd imagine he was just reacting to the fact he almost had an incident and wasn't aware of the position of other drivers.

mclem

Jake and Eddie are just eating and drinking their way through the break. Awesome.

How are Sky bantering their way through this?

Top Bottom