• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2012 Season |OT2| WHY AREN'T YOU WATCHING THIS SEASON?!

Shaneus

Well, that was boring as batshit. Another 8th for Webber as well, not fucking good. Without a DNF from Alonso, that'd be it.

nny

Was Kimi right now complaining that he didn't understand the second formation lap?? Was he mulling over that the whole race?

Lewis really deserved this. He really dominated this weekend. I hoped for a small miracle for Alonso, but oh well.

I hope we get another "I didn't win, so it doesn't matter" from Kimi.

Pretty boring race, but a good result. Kimi being a point behind Hamilton is crazy, never would have thought the Lotus and Kimi would be capable of fighting for wins this season.

Dilly

Banned
Lewis really deserved this. He really dominated this weekend. I hoped for a small miracle for Alonso, but oh well.

I hope we get another "I didn't win, so it doesn't matter" from Kimi.

I'd say 5th is a small miracle with 6 cars that are faster on the grid.

navanman

Crown Prince of Custom Firmware
Vettel always really fast at end of races but they can't get him near the front to show it to win. Only 1 win for him.

iLGr6ZjcEYK6w.gif

ibqXbnU0xcR2ZP.gif

I'd say 5th is a small miracle with 6 cars that are faster on the grid.

Well P4 or P5 was Alonso's goal and he met it. He's usually very realistic about this.

Lotus is now few points ahead of Ferrari in the constructors' championship. Felipe is so useless.

Dutch TV guy said that Fernando gets a 250.000 euro bonus when winning and he gives that money to his engineers. Poor guys that are Felipe his engineers :(

pants

Kimi did really well
We got so see Grosjean's smile of 1000 sun intensity
Senna showed up that clown Maldonado
Alonso drove a good race to extend his championship.
Massa was shown to be poop yet again

Apart from the Saubers struggling, very good weekend results wise for me. Looking forward to Monza, I suspect Force India will come all guns blazing as they do every year.

MrKaepora

Very strategic race, not many chances for overtaking and Lotus doing a great job with both their drivers. I think that if Alonso is smart enough managing the distance that he has in the championship, he will be champion.

Also, Maldonado doing his shit again.

navanman

Crown Prince of Custom Firmware
Maldonado has gone backwards race wise since recently. And it hate him too. Hope Williams ditch him but he brings the cash.

I can see why Ferrari would want Kimi back. He is really driving well now. Excellent race pace.

pants

I think we call all agree Maldonado is the Pedro Diniz of this generation, except I don't think he will mature in the same way Diniz and his successor Massa has.

Top Bottom