• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2013-2014 Off-Season |OT| Powered by 1.6L V6 Turbo

I can't believe MCL nabbed Boullier so late in the game. Great pick-up for them.

The car looks good. Yeah, it's got a pork sword. Yeah it's grey, but it could have be worse. There will be worse coming from other teams, I have no doubt.

What if the tusks are connected?

Craig Scarborough ‏@ScarbsF1 7m

The two tusks are unequal lengths, longer one forms the 9000mm2 tip, the other is also a crash strcuture, both act as Y250 flow conditioners

Scarbs saying McLaren have gone back to front Push rod suspension

No, he didn't.

Amongst al the other Furore, I didnt mention McLaren have gone back to front Push rod suspension

ramparter

Banned
I wish this was a game so I could just go "Preorder Cancelled".

Seriously I hope that we will have some changes in the regulations so this travesty will come to an end.

edit:
What makes it even worse is that this started as a great season to look forward to after Kimi signed for Ferrari.

Shaneus

_79P0147.jpg
e8PyRkJl.jpg

Should've taken colour cues from THOSE FUCKING CARS IN THE BACKGROUND.

Don't they say that silver is the car colour boring people pick?

PS. That rear wing from that perspective looks so goddamn tiny. I want rear wings back that were the width of two cars!

So fucking much this. McLaren: Most boring F1 team ever.

Osiris

I permanently banned my 6 year old daughter from using the PS4 for mistakenly sending grief reports as it's too hard to watch or talk to her

The two tusks are unequal lengths, longer one forms the 9000mm2 tip, the other is also a crash strcuture, both act as Y250 flow conditioners

No, he didn't.

Amongst al the other Furore, I didnt mention McLaren have gone back to front Push rod suspension

He really did, re-read it, he's saying "Oh by the way, I forgot to mention they've gone back to front push-rod."

Osiris

I permanently banned my 6 year old daughter from using the PS4 for mistakenly sending grief reports as it's too hard to watch or talk to her
A neutral (boring) colour scheme makes sense if you're still shopping for a main sponsor, a blank canvas to work on is an easier sell than a busy design.

Osiris

Yeah, that can't be the final nose cone design for Lotus, no way in hell that meets the spec of "single external cross-section".

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Mercedes had a 2014 car shakedown at Silverstone, Nico Rosberg behind the wheel. Another Mercedes powered team also had shakedown at same circut today.

Hackbert

1390565600.jpg

1390581202.jpg

was this render posted? double anteater

saw it just now on autosport. why different lengths or are these just phantasie studies?

Aiii

So not worth it
The new cars are by far the ugliest yet, and they've been increasingly ugly for a while now, so that's sorta impressive I suppose.

I miss the times when F1 cars looked like this:

At this point I believe I'd rather see a homogenic car design that more resembles F1 cars from the late 90's than what they're doing now.

McLaren-Mercedes-MP4-29---Side-View_1600width.jpg

Hot buttery sex!

Can't wait to see the final livery, the cock nose doesn't bother me, it's the best looking car so far.

Amus say McLaren and Lotus are after the same Japanese electronics company as a sponsor, surely Sony with the recent rumours?

Boullier as TP instead of Michael or Brawn? banderas.gif

Hackbert

mh personally not a big fan of the mercs of that time.course of my child memories this will always be the best design of f1 cars ^^
tumblr_mzv3z5kYkV1s585a8o1_500.jpg

and yeah, sideways the McL of this year looks damn sexy. nice curve

Top Bottom