• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2013-2014 Off-Season |OT| Powered by 1.6L V6 Turbo

a blast from the past: Williams 03 BMW powered V10.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gT36kC2pwAc eargasm at the :18 second mark

more appropriate blast from the past featuring a V6 turbo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmj0uN_DWdI

a0114ma25.jpg

Shaneus

Digging the dark, dark blue (or is it black? I doubt it) w/ silver of Williams. Toro Rosso looks identical, hopefully they go for the gold pinstriping on the car like they did in 2013. Ferrari's truck looks like it spent more time in the wind tunnel than the car did.

more appropriate blast from the past featuring a V6 turbo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmj0uN_DWdI

a0114ma25.jpg
Ah, remember tracks when they used to have banked corners and huge, sweeping turns?

:(

Digging the dark, dark blue (or is it black? I doubt it) w/ silver of Williams. Toro Rosso looks identical, hopefully they go for the gold pinstriping on the car like they did in 2013. Ferrari's truck looks like it spent more time in the wind tunnel than the car did.

Ah, remember tracks when they used to have banked corners and huge, sweeping turns?

:(

nope, before my time :/

but I do enjoy recordings of the older F1 races much more than the ones today
what it must of been like to see formula 1 back in the late 70s and 80s, that and Group C Le mans was stuff of legend

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Hm, there are rumors that Mercedes nose is a bit different than other car noses, revealed so far... combination of Ferrari steep down variant and penis style nose?

dubc35

so bad :(

I think there should be a directive from FOM to only show the cars from the side during the GP's. That way the front wing endplates block the genitalia.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
so bad :(

I think there should be a directive from FOM to only show the cars from the side during the GP's. That way the front wing endplates block the genitalia.

Broadcasters will need to be on the ball to blur the noses out and have R ratings before the races.

Jesus. Aren't all these penis noses just going to get snapped off at the first corner though? Seems like it is going to be very hard for drivers to judge how far the front of their car extends from inside the cockpit.

Osiris

I permanently banned my 6 year old daughter from using the PS4 for mistakenly sending grief reports as it's too hard to watch or talk to her
Oh man, I didn't think a car uglier than the Ferrari was possible.

I can imagine Webber laughing his head off over a Fosters right about now. F1, you have become the laughing stock again :/ :p

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Jesus. Aren't all these penis noses just going to get snapped off at the first corner though? Seems like it is going to be very hard for drivers to judge how far the front of their car extends from inside the cockpit.

"Felipe, we need you in box. Box this lap"

"WHY?"

"Tip of your peni....em nose fell off"

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
That's the most phallic of them all so far. The McLaren penis can be camouflaged with a good paint scheme. This one is beyond saving :)

Top Bottom