• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2013 Season |OT| End of the Webber Era

Ce-Lin

another "pearl" from De La Rosa... "it's not the tires, it's the driver, look at Massa and Roman compared to Fernando and Kimi" this guy... I think he want to have Fernando's babies.

To think this is what we waited 3 weeks for.

haha, I think it was fun, as I predicted Mercedes went backwards, RBR with not a perfect cart make Vettel look average but better than Webber, Hamilton is painful to watch as he's my second fav driver (Kimi), and to be honest Alonso is the best when given a somewhat decent car, +20 secs ahead of Massa same car.

Hackbert

mhh most boring race this year. at least it feels for me. congrats Alonso. My stomach feeling was true about the pace of the Ferraris.

fernando-alonso-celebrates-his-third-win-this-year_100396865_m.jpg

ALO ALO ALO ALO ALO! Picture perfect for Ferrari.

Congrats to Massa too. He's back.

Chris R

I wonder if the low speed of Monaco will help Mercedes with their tire issues. If not then they could just have the same strategy, qualify first and then just lead a train around for 78 laps.

Omiee

im out, what a boring race. top 5 was perserving tires all race.

thank you pirelly for this year.

pretty boring year so far.

Great second place by kimi and glad vettel and webber managed to get 4th and 5th at least, their pace was way off the ferrari this weekend.

Adamm

im out, what a boring race. top 5 was perserving tires all race.

thank you pirelly for this year.

pretty boring year so far.

Great second place by kimi and glad vettel and webber managed to get 4th and 5th at least, their pace was way off the ferrari this weekend.

Barcelona has always been an awful race

Pimpwerx

Congrats to Fonso. The "Anyone But Vettel" season rolls on. Nice win at his home GP. Sucks for Merc. I was really hoping Lewis and Nico could do something with that front row. PEACE.

Top Bottom