• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2013 Season |OT| End of the Webber Era

Saiyar

Unconfirmed Member
Monaco is not Barcelona. Circut there is well know to be tyre chewer, Monaco is not. Also temperature will be quite low, so even supersofts will last much longer.

By repeat of Spain I meant Merc taking the front row but lacking race pace. That said expecting any sort of consistency with the current tyres is probably a flawed line of thinking.

Double H

Full speed onboard looked rough.

wbx9Pv3.jpg

FuturusX

I suspect Q3 will not bring the usual cat and mouse tactics. Drivers will be keen to set a time in case the session is ended due to an incident.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Looks like brake disc explosion or even suspension damage. **Edit: ^^^ beaten

well, it will be nice to watch Felipe battling backmarkers. Maybe SC tactic from Ferrari? :D

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Looks like rain washed all the rubber from the track

There is major damage to the left side of the Lotus, with another big repair job needed on that car.
Will he join Felipe? :D

DBT85

Wtf was he doing, he swerved in to Hamilton

Well he is allowed into that area, but as the guys are saying, it doesn't look like a normal line.

Looked too much like he was doing a Webber on Vettel after that multi 21 race and cocked it up.

Only just seen the Massa one, glad he's ok as that looked a bit like brown trousers.

EDIT: why are the Sky guys sitting under a blanket together?

Adamm

Well he is allowed into that area, but as the guys are saying, it doesn't look like a normal line.

Looked too much like he was doing a Webber on Vettel after that multi 21 race and cocked it up.

Only just seen the Massa one, glad he's ok as that looked a bit like brown trousers.

EDIT: why are the Sky guys sitting under a blanket together?

Yeah it looks like he was trying to get back at Hamilton for something.
Did Hamilton hold him up earlier?

Yeah it looks like he was trying to get back at Hamilton for something.
Did Hamilton hold him up earlier?
Indeed, he seemed to suddenly change his line and try to 'buzz' the Merc for whatever reason.

While the crash did give me a little chuckle, I feel for his mechanics having to rebuild the car with only a couple of hours to go.

Hooky

Neo Member
Hello to all F1 fans. I've been long time lurker to this fantastic thread so I've subbed as soon as I recieved authorization.
Can I join GP predictor league ?

I've typically second-guessed myself based on FP3. New predictions:

LE8Q003.png

I'm less confident than I was on Thursday that Rosberg can hold on for a win, but I'd feel mean changing it. For context: I have a 25% prediction accuracy on average so far this season. BOOM!

Foshy

SMFH at Grosjean. He IS very quick around here and would be a serious contender for the podium, but there's no way he will finish the race. Took him out of my predictions.

He's probably going to crash in quali too.

According to Jon Noble on Twitter, Massa's car won't be ready for qualifying, and even if it was he'd get a 5 place penalty for having a new gearbox.

Also Ferrari claim it was driver error.

Top Bottom