• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2013 Season |OT| End of the Webber Era

Omiee

1: Alonso
2: Vettel
3: Hamilton

Though in reality I wouldn't be surprised to see Hamilton get top. I swear that these days they sandbag right up until quali.

your joking right with alonso on pole lol. He has a pole once a year or so but thats about it :p

Omiee

He's 3 tenths off Vettel, and that was without the tow. You'd be stupid to discount him, especially as he knows just how important Monza is to Ferrari.

No way your actually believing he is in the race for pole. Its between hamilton webber and vettel.

anyone have a sky stream for me? not at home =(

Kimi-Italian-GP-2013.jpg

Ce-Lin

qualy

1. Hamilton
2. Vettel
3. Webber

tomorrow after lap 1

1. Vettel
2. Hamilton
3. Alonso

bold prediction for podium

1. Alonso
2. Hamilton
3. Vettel

of course in real life it would be Vettel taking all top spots, but a man can dream

You're not looking very hard if you can't find English speaking streams.

There must be live sports out there for a very important person such as yourself...

Omiee

You're not looking very hard if you can't find English speaking streams.

There must be live sports out there for a very important person such as yourself...

Work laptop has all my regular streaming sites blocked. and some that i googled have freaking broken links.

just embarassing how ferrari are using the tow method

Omiee

no, actually he's part of the wind tunnel engineering team... duh, of course he's just a guest.

because someone asked what he was doing at lotus, so i said he is a guest of red bull thats maybe why he jumped over to the other renault team.

Seriously fuck ferrari.

fuck them, alonso on the soft tire with the tow only a tenth faster than vettel on the hard.

Ce-Lin

fuck them, alonso on the soft tire with the tow only a tenth faster than vettel on the hard.

you mean the upgraded RBR faster than the Ferrari of course, you always seem to imply negativity around everything related to Alonso, be it his fault or not.

Omiee

lol hamilton out and kimi out hahaha.

fuck alonso the only competitor in.

i dont get why vettel went for a second lap and is still going lol.

Ce-Lin

Massa barely made it...

lol @ Hamilton, why waiting so much ? he went out when the track was a procession of cars, smh....

Ce-Lin

lol, so much for my predictions.

Also, fuck Briatore. He shouldn't be anywhere near an F1 race. Fucking cheating scum.

same, HAM sent my predictions flying from Spain to Russia, wth was he thinking.

And agree about Briatore, do not even try to Google him, you risk seeing him... wearing thong.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Massa barely made it...

lol @ Hamilton, why waiting so much ? he went out when the track was a procession of cars, smh....

You probably missed his excursion over gravel at Parabolica exit?

Briatore would fit nicely into Ferrari.

Dead Man

same, HAM sent my predictions flying from Spain to Russia, wth was he thinking.

And agree about Briatore, do not even try to Google him, you risk seeing him... wearing thong.

The thong I can deal with if it fit, it is the ball sack poking out in front that scarred me.

Edit: What a great post for the top of the page LOL

Top Bottom