• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2013 Season |OT| End of the Webber Era

Ce-Lin

You probably missed his excursion over gravel at Parabolica exit?

Briatore would fit nicely into Ferrari.

I didn't miss that, but he should have attempted at least 3 flying laps, in case you know, mistakes happen, and you can't put all your eggs in one basket.

Ce-Lin

Hamilton to TV reporter "I did drive like an idiot", and asked about Sutil he just shrugged off, oh the drama, he will provide lots of entertainment tomorrow, but I guess he will be P4 by lap 3 so that entertainment won't last much anyway, his car is way better than those ahead.

Ce-Lin

LOL !!!!!

Alonso to wall in Italian "we're really stupid, just plain stupid" hahahah it seems they messed the order of the tow thing. First flying lap should have been Massa benefiting from tow, then last flying lap Alonso, someone didn't agree it seems... ah Ferrari.

ramparter

Banned
LOL !!!!!

Alonso to wall in Italian "we're really stupid, just plain stupid" hahahah it seems they messed the order of the tow thing. First flying lap should have been Massa benefiting from tow, then last flying lap Alonso, someone didn't agree it seems... ah Ferrari.

What order? What's that supposed to mean?

NHale

You probably missed his excursion over gravel at Parabolica exit?

Briatore would fit nicely into Ferrari.

With Briatore in charge they wouldn't go so many years without a championship. He would cheat, sabotage and especially whine and complain about everything that would possibly benefit their opponents.

Well he wouldn't even need to ask Massa to crash in lap X since he already does it in his free will.

Shaneus

Bahaha, just remembered to turn this on now, first thing I see is the back of one of the bridges over the road and someone's graffiti'd "Alonso" in a loveheart on it.

Ce-Lin

haha felipe is to fast haha

he didn't say fast but far, he said "Felippe went too far" before starting the flying lap, of course someone doesn't agree with the tow thing, goodbye Felipe, Ferrari will NOT miss you.

at least I got the VET-WEB right...

ramparter

Banned
Ferrari has gone from struggling to desperate mode. They are being ridiculous. Work your ass off if you want to win the wdc. Such tactics show only how italian they are, remind me of us greeks.

Omiee

I just cant stop laughing hahahaha o my fucking god. Ferrari is embarassing hahaha.

not only did the tow not work but massa is faster than alonso lol.

Nice to see hulkenburg up there.

watch ferrari screw up massas gear box

Juicy Bob

FIJKKtB.jpg
FIJKKtB.jpg

FIJKKtB.jpg
FIJKKtB.jpg

Top Bottom