• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2013 Season |OT| End of the Webber Era

pants

untitled-2ylqcx.gif

is he trying to be jean claude van damme?

GKB

Have you guys heard about this ?

bMkLxbX.jpg

twitter.com/PedrodelaRosa1/status/318353893354508289

And there's a countdown on the site.

Edit : Please don't be a prank, i'm really hoping for a new team.

is he trying to be jean claude van damme?

Jean Claude wouldn't dance to Lets Get Ready to Rhumble like that, he'd put on a proper show:

tumblr_m8vhp6MUhA1r0foglo1_250.gif

Van Damme >>> Hamilton

DuPont the paint supplier? lol

April Fools.

Administrative Contact, Technical Contact:
Wurz, Julia cu6je3sb5f2@networksolutionsprivateregistration.com
Rocket Communications
ATTN DUPONTF1.COM
care of Network Solutions
PO Box 459
Drums, PA 18222
US
570-708-8780

Record expires on 17-Apr-2018.
Record created on 17-Apr-2009.
Database last updated on 31-Mar-2013 08:55:38 EDT.

TCRS

Banned
Finally got around to watch the race. Wow, what an asshole Vettel is, but it was fun to watch. And wtf Ferrari wtf, that's how you lose championships. And since when is McLaren a shit tier team? They were pathetic lol. Feeling sorry for Di Resta. Hamilton vs Rosberg was cute. Nice guy Rosberg didn't pull a Vettel.

Ant and Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway:http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Rg8RH2h77w0

Webber stays at Red Bull Racing, a candidate for 2014. CEO Didi Mateschitz can also imagine other solutions.

On 27 August, Mark Webber 37 years old. And he's already in the summer of 2010, thinking seriously about the possibility of a resignation. After the missed victory in Malaysia was again intense speculation about the fact that the Australians would not renew his contract with Red Bull Racing.

But Red Bull Racing can easily imagine one more season with the powerful pairing Vettel / Webber. "Mark is definitely a candidate for 2014," Red Bull boss Didi Mateschitz assured in an exclusive interview with SPEEDWEEK.com. "Whether he resigns, he would just ... With us, he is always welcome. Just as a quick Junior as Vergne or Ricciardo from the Toro Rosso team. Sorry, that is not a diplomatic answer, which leaves everything, but that's how it is. Everything else is pure speculation. "

Red Bull Racing and Didi Mateschitz did not deny their interest in Kimi Raikkonen. The Finnish nonconformist was generously supported during his Formula 1 break from the energy drink manufacturer in the World Rally Championship. "Kimi is cool and fast and always a candidate," Mateschitz insured.

http://www.speedweek.de/art_35366.html

Kimi will be in that Redbull in 2014

navanman

Crown Prince of Custom Firmware
Have you guys heard about this ?

bMkLxbX.jpg

twitter.com/PedrodelaRosa1/status/318353893354508289

And there's a countdown on the site.

Edit : Please don't be a prank, i'm really hoping for a new team.
Either its a great April Fools or its real as Autosport are reporting on it now.

French backed team with supercar manufacturer backer (maybe Bugatti?) with telecom sponsor and ex world champion driver, could it be Leob?

Adamm

Either its a great April Fools or its real as Autosport are reporting on it now.

French backed team with supercar manufacturer backer (maybe Bugatti?) with telecom sponsor and ex world champion driver, could it be Leob?

33 minutes until we find out

DUPONTF1.COM

Shaneus

I reckon I've worked it out. Julia Wurz (Alexander's wife) wrote a (fictional) book:

My guess is, she started writing it back in 2009 (hence the registration date) and may have intended it to be used as some kind of meta-thing in the book itself. Obviously, picked today to unveil it as a boost to get publicity for it as it was only released digitally a few weeks ago.

Zeknurn

It's Autosport's April Fools joke no doubt.

Here's Lotus'
@Lotus_F1Team: We've just confirmed the launch of the 2013 World Simulator Championship. Check out the full story and details here: http://t.co/QDBoz2tcqD

Shaneus

Also, I'm guessing this will be playing at some stage soon.

PS. You can get (I guess) a kind of a sneak preview what the site might do when it ticks over if you just advance the system clock on your PC ;)

smiggyRT

Awesome. Love these

Sky showed Cateram & Williams doing this last year - Kinda disappointed they didn't show any this year :(

Good news! The people who did the above were commissioned by Sky to do two for this year:

http://regenology.co.uk/news/2013/03/18/regenology-produce-time-lapse-film-formula-1-car-b/
Regenology have been commissioned by Sky Sports to produce 2 time-lapse films for the 2013 season.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Eva9mKZpWc&feature=player_embedded

The team at Regenology followed the Marussia and Williams teams for two weeks, filming the cars being built. Cameras were installed in the garages and were left running 24/7 for two weeks, taking a picture every 30 seconds.

The images were then edited into time-lapse sequences that last 26 minutes each. The completed films are now showing on the Sky Sports Forumla 1 channel.

A slightly quicker 3 minute edit of the Marussia car being constructed can be seen above.

ramparter

Banned
This is perfect avatar-quote situation but I guess it would be too much to have a 4rth reply on the same post.

Anyway, yesterday I started watching the 2006 season review, so many things I had forgotten, I couldn't remember how Alonso managed to seize his second WDC with a car much slower. Ferrari were really unlucky on some races and Schumacher wasn't on his good old form.

Top Bottom