• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2014 Season |OT| Who Will Win? Nobody Nose

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmr-94

Jon Noble ‏@NobleF1 6m
Hamilton on Rosberg's Q3 off: "We've been through the data and seen what needed to be seen - and I wish you guys could see it..."

I dont have a clue anymore

Chris R

Jon Noble ‏@NobleF1 6m
Hamilton on Rosberg's Q3 off: "We've been through the data and seen what needed to be seen - and I wish you guys could see it..."

So he pulled a Schumacher, so fucking what? If anything I'd be pissed at the yellow being out so long when he was up the escape route.

This "You all hate Hamilton, because he's black" shit in this thread needs to stop. I don't follow any other sport-related thread or forum at all, just this one, and not a single user here would cross my mind, when I think of racism. Okay, there's Templar Wizard, but he proved to be a total idiot by calling Rubens a Zipperhead multiple times and he got banned for it. Other than that, I haven't seen any racism in here and I don't think that the mods, who do read the thread, would let it fly.

Hamilton's attitude gets a laugh and maybe some annoyance out of most people in here, simply because he isn't your usual F1 diva and he likes to show that. People are not used to see that from an F1 driver and it gets, like I said, some laughs and some are annoyed by it. It gets brought up in here more than Jaime Alguersuari's DJ career, because he likes to show that side if himself more often. If you compare the other driver's side-activities with Hamilton's, they simply look boring. Alonso tweets shit like the miles he ran during his training. Big fucking deal. Button tweets about his latest Iron Man run. Good for him. Same for that #2 Webber. But no one would give a shit, if the rest of the drivers would behave like him.

But to imply multiple times that everyone else in here who doesn't like or support him, hate him, because he is black is ridiculous and insulting (especially for someone who's been through racist shit before). I don't particularly care for any of the two Mercedes drivers, but I do firmly believe that Nico is not good enough to beat him. In the end, I simply enjoy the drama I get out of it.

Deadman

Jon Noble ‏@NobleF1 6m

He should tweet a picture of it, I'm sure that would go down well.

malyce

This "You all hate Hamilton, because he's black" shit in this thread needs to stop. I don't follow any other sport-related thread or forum at all, just this one, and not a single user here would cross my mind, when I think of racism. Okay, there's Templar Wizard, but he proved to be a total idiot by calling Rubens a Zipperhead multiple times and he got banned for it. Other than that, I haven't seen any racism in here and I don't think that the mods, who do read the thread, would let it fly.

Hamilton's attitude gets a laugh and maybe some annoyance out of most people in here, simply because he isn't your usual F1 diva and he likes to show that. People are not used to see that from an F1 driver and it gets, like I said, some laughs and some are annoyed by it. It gets brought up in here more than Jaime Alguersuari's DJ career, because he likes to show that side if himself more often. If you compare the other driver's side-activities with Hamilton's, they simply look boring. Alonso tweets shit like the miles he ran during his training. Big fucking deal. Button tweets about his latest Iron Man run. Good for him. Same for that #2 Webber. But no one would give a shit, if the rest of the drivers would behave like him.

But to imply multiple times that everyone else in here who doesn't like or support him, hate him, because he is black is ridiculous and insulting (especially for someone who's been through racist shit before). I don't particularly care for any of the two Mercedes drivers, but I do firmly believe that Nico is not good enough to beat him. In the end, I simply enjoy the drama I get out of it.

Herein lies your problem. Not gonna single out anyone here as racist. The hate for Hamilton here is mild compared to other F1 threads/forums, and it's mostly just teasing/mocking. What I have seen on a lot of other forums though is people side stepping, and beating around the bush to come up with all kinds of cringe worthy reasons just shy of saying he's black and him, his kind, and his lifestyle has no place in their beloved sport. I'd just prefer they come out and say it than to find every other reason outside of what he does on the track to hate him. It's ridiculous. So I get why Hamilton fans get defensive.

I hate Hamilton because he's a whiny, arrogant, cockbag. I'd like to think that has nothing to do with his race, but fuck knows. I felt the same about Alonso in his massive arsehole days and he's not only the same race as me, but we share a nationality.

Oh, and more recently I hate Hamilton for trying to make out that he's from the streets. Whiny little bitch hasn't got the slightest clue what it's like to grow up poor / not be able to pay for food / bills and he really shouldn't make out that he does. Not to mention that it's massively disrespectful to his father who worked his arse off to get him everything he needed to become a success.

acm2000

I hate Hamilton because he's a whiny, arrogant, cockbag. I'd like to think that has nothing to do with his race, but fuck knows. I felt the same about Alonso in his massive arsehole days and he's not only the same race as me, but we share a nationality.

Oh, and more recently I hate Hamilton for trying to make out that he's from the streets. Whiny little bitch hasn't got the slightest clue what it's like to grow up poor / not be able to pay for food / bills and he really shouldn't make out that he does. Not to mention that it's massively disrespectful to his father who worked his arse off to get him everything he needed to become a success.

every once and a while i wish gaf actually had a like button for posts

im 100% sure rosberg did what he did on purpose, but lewis is just a twat

Oh, and for the record, I think Hamilton is one of the best drivers to ever grace F1... but he needs to shut the fuck up and show a bit of respect to others.

FuturusX

Oh, and for the record, I think Hamilton is one of the best drivers to ever grace F1... but he needs to shut the fuck up and show a bit of respect to others.

He just had to win races within the rules of racing. Respect is irrelevant. If he does that with a big mouth or as a gentleman driver it matters not.

After the Vettel era...I would have thought that modern F1 fans would understand this quite clearly.

If the championship awarded points for all round positive attitude, respect for fellow drivers and infectious ever-present smiles...Ricciardo would world champion many times over.

And very few here have any idea what's actually going on inside the paddocks of F1...consider that the media needs us to feed them and that controversy sells pedestrian races. (I love the Monaco GP, btw )

Anyway carry on....

His detractors for sure...

I wish there was a like button on this forum. Couldn't be more true.

Are you an insider? How do you know if he is lacking respect? All I do know, as an F1 fan, is that he is one of the most fan-friendly F1 driver. As for respect towards his fellow drivers, you'd need to be in the paddock to know about it.

hadareud

The Translator

Sorry I'm confused.

So you aren't a racist?

Massa

The best thing Hamilton could do is treat Rosberg like a second driver, the place he put him in this season. Making a big deal of Saturday's event and throwing a fit in public only served to elevate Rosberg's morale for the championship and within the team.

duckroll

Is it that time of the season again where we pick a high performing driver who is in the running for the championship and argue over whether people who support or hate him are biased/racist/super/blind/etc? It's stupid. It's dumb when it was Vettel, and it's dumb when it's Hamilton (again). It's fine to pick sides and talk about the merits of a driver, on or off the track, whatever, they're public figures, but let's keep the commentary about the fans or the people you're arguing against out of it, especially if its abusive. C'mon

I don't think Hamilton did himself any favors though, with those comments he made about how Rosberg was born "with a silver spoon" and shit. Seems pretty salty to bring stuff like class and privilege into the equation when he's a super rich former world champion himself.

The race was actually pretty exciting all the way to the end, even though nothing really happened in terms of places. I think it was worth it just to hear Hamilton go "I don't care about Riciardo!" only to see the guy catch up right onto his tail in the last few laps. Lol.

Is it that time of the season again where we pick a high performing driver who is in the running for the championship and argue over whether people who support or hate him are biased/racist/super/blind/etc? It's stupid. It's dumb when it was Vettel, and it's dumb when it's Hamilton (again). It's fine to pick sides and talk about the merits of a driver, on or off the track, whatever, they're public figures, but let's keep the commentary about the fans or the people you're arguing against out of it, especially if its abusive. C'mon

I don't think Hamilton did himself any favors though, with those comments he made about how Rosberg was born "with a silver spoon" and shit. Seems pretty salty to bring stuff like class and privilege into the equation when he's a super rich former world champion himself.

The race was actually pretty exciting all the way to the end, even though nothing really happened in terms of places. I think it was worth it just to hear Hamilton go "I don't care about Riciardo!" only to see the guy catch up right onto his tail in the last few laps. Lol.

Read the full quote to understand where he is coming from.

Lewis, to clean the situation, did you tell the BBC in this interview where you said these things with the boat or didn't you say that?
Hamilton: "I was asked who was hungrier. I think if you ask every driver they will say that they're the hungriest and I said that what gives me the hunger is where I grew up in comparison to where Nico grew up. You know I've always been striving to come and live here. I used to travel around with Nico in his Dad's plane, I used to go to his boat, I used to go to his house, I used to have those experiences and that gave me those experiences and that gave me the desire to want that one day, which gave me the hunger. It was his Dad obviously who inspired me to be where I am today."

So you did say it.
Hamilton: "Yes, but - as Nico said - it was taken out of context a little bit."

How do you know if he is lacking respect?

Listen to him in interviews, listen to him on the radio to the team, listen to what he said about looking at Rosberg's telemetry, listen to what he said about people in slower cars, listen to what he had to say about the race stewards.

I don't need to be an insider to see what's in front of me.

He just had to win races within the rules of racing. Respect is irrelevant. If he does that with a big mouth or as a gentleman driver it matters not.

Completely. On the track it's irrelevant (see the Schumacher and Senna days for examples), but we're talking about perception of a driver from a fan perspective... and absolutely nothing else. People want to know why someone like Hamilton is disliked, and I can assure you that for 99% of people race has precisely nothing to do with it.

Juicy Bob

No action taken against Button or Perez following their Lap 1 incident which, stunningly enough, means that neither of them were to blame and it was just one of those things.

Meanwhile, Raikkonen has been reprimanded for his failed attempt to pass Magnussen. A fair outcome, I reckon. Can't blame Kimi for giving it a go, but when you risk a move like that in Monaco and it doesn't work, that's what you get.

What's the story behind this? If true then damn that guy, he is an unbelievable loser. Now I know why I never liked him in the first place - other than costing Nando his 3rd title.

An Alonso fan calling Lewis an "unbelievable loser" because he used an engine map the team told him not to. At least Lewis has never threatened his team with blackmail or been involved in something as devious as Crashgate in Singapore.

FuturusX

I don't have the full transcript but that quote was twisted by the media to push the rivalry angle. He was stating that his hunger for success comes from a 'different' place and he wants to maintain his hunger above all 22 drivers. A poor choice of words perhaps, but he is not wrong...nobody on the circuit has his story in quite the same way. He should not have mentioned Nico directly, but the fact remains that for most who enter this sport the path is anointed by inheritance or benevolent forces. His was taken against incredible forces.

Nico had his own hurdles of course, every bit as legitimate as those for Lewis...but they were clearly different and not comparable. But this contrast should have been made by somebody neutral. Context is everything.

I can't wait until the wheel to wheel racing and driver skills can overshadow the ever-present political wrangles surrounding my beloved F1.

Say what you will about the various merits of character for most drivers on the F1 grid, on their respective day, they are capable of such daring displays of driving...to literally take our breaths away. Even Pastor.

Pterion

I can assure you that for 99% of people race has precisely nothing to do with it.
I am not one to throw racism accusations left and right, but to say that only 1% of Hamilton critics do so because of his race seems way off to me. But people will see what they want to see, so I will leave it at that. I just suspect that there is more than 1% of bigots and closet racists in the whole population, and I sincerely believe that several of his most rabid and irrational critics have a Stormfront account. To come here and categorically deny that racism has ever been a factor in his perception is myopic in this day and age. It actually suggests a rather poor understanding of the world and human kind, as far as I'm concerned.

Fine if you want to hate him for a couple of stupid comments in the press, but I and many others like him because he's the finest balls-out racer on the racetrack, regardless of what comes out of his mouth.

Fine if you want to hate him for a couple of stupid comments in the press, but I and many others like him because he's the finest balls-out racer on the racetrack, regardless of what comes out of his mouth.

As I said, I still think he's easily one of the best racing drivers the sport has seen... but as a person, very much not my cup of tea.

duckroll

I don't think anyone would argue that Hamilton is probably the hungriest driver on the circuit now. I just didn't think it was very nice of him to specifically compare himself to his teammate like that. Especially when it's something Rosberg can't really defend against. Cheap shot really, even though it's true. It's also pretty funny to see him talk about how he spent all that time with Rosberg when they were younger, and then go "We're not friends" today.

FuturusX

As I said, I still think he's easily one of the best racing drivers the sport has seen... but as a person, very much not my cup of tea.

But that assessment is based on very little that is tangible. You have no idea what kind of person he is. Through the lens of F1 and the media sound bites you don't like him. Which is about as arbitrary a choice as you can get.

I dont believe Rosberg will win another race until Singapore, assuming Lewis has no mechanical issues. (okay, maybe Rosberg has a reasonable chance in Austria.) But every other circuit between now and September are tracks Lewis does well on.

But that assessment is based on very little that is tangible. You have no idea what kind of person he is. Through the lens of F1 and the media sound bites you don't like him. Which is about as arbitrary a choice as you can get.

Completely irrelevant, we can only see through the window we're afforded. This is the same for anyone in life. I see only what I can see, from my own perspective, and I don't like it.

Literally impossible to judge from anyone else's point of view. I could guess, but that would be entirely pointless.

Pterion

I still think there is a difference between not my cup of tea driver and saying " I hate him ", as you so eloquently put, but whatever floats the boat.

I still think there is a difference between not my cup of tea driver and saying " I hate him ", as you so eloquently put, but whatever floats the boat.

Hate was too strong (which I used mostly because the discussion was as to why people hate Hamilton).

Sometimes I pity him because he's clearly got a bit of a persecution complex, other times I strongly dislike him because of how he talks about other people (especially those in his team). Good news is, most of the time he's just an F1 driver and I don't think anything about him at all. That's an advantage of not being a fanboy of anyone in the sport I imagine.

FuturusX

Completely irrelevant, we can only see through the window we're afforded. This is the same for anyone in life. I see only what I can see, from my own perspective, and I don't like it.

Literally impossible to judge from anyone else's point of view. I could guess, but that would be entirely pointless.

So media distortions are suddenly irrelevant? You can of course use common sense and understand that there are always other windows to look through and judge that which we see with better judgement.

But let's agree that you don't like him and that basis is tenuous at best. You have this feeling in your gut right?

Listen to him in interviews, listen to him on the radio to the team, listen to what he said about looking at Rosberg's telemetry, listen to what he said about people in slower cars, listen to what he had to say about the race stewards.

I don't need to be an insider to see what's in front of me.

Meh. Same for every driver, mate. They are not nice people; they are a bunch of alphas with egos.

Even recently, Button threw his teammate under the bus pretty badly. Didn't see you complain about that one.

Actually I did. Called out Alonso on it when he did it too, called out a team bosses for doing it to drivers and called out drivers for doing it to people in their team. Did it with Vettel, and Webber (both had their tantrums) and with Button and Perez. Not that anyone needs reminding that Button is a whiny, self entitled manchild though.

As I said, it's about respecting the people you work with (and your fellow competitors).

You have this feeling in your gut right?

Nope, as I said, I react to what I see. When he acts like an arsehole, I dislike him, when he acts like an adult, I feel differently (for example, he was quick to dismiss talk of his eye after the race). That said, he also went with the "we've never been friends" bullshit, which directly contradicts what he's said in the past about being friends with Nico as well as colleagues. Not to mention undermining the stewards decision (a cowardly way to call Rosberg a cheat).

Anyway, this is turning into the Psychotext vs Hamilton fans show, and I'm heavily outnumbered... so I'll leave you to think what you like of my opinions.

Pterion

Actually I did. Called out Alonso on it when he did it too, called out a team bosses for doing it to drivers and called out drivers for doing it to people in their team. Did it with Vettel, and Webber (both had their tantrums) and with Button and Perez. Not that anyone needs reminding that Button is a whiny, self entitled manchild though.

As I said, it's about respecting the people you work with (and your fellow competitors).
Well, his engineers seem to love him. He's often considered a fans favorite during the weekend, spending more time signing autographs and participating in charities than some (*cough Kimi cough*), and other than Sutil and recently Rosberg, I am not aware of any active feud with other drivers. Vettel had his own version of monkeys at the back when he had a crash with Karthikeyan. Look, I am biased and I will gladly admit that. But I don't see the evidence that he is much more of a jackass than the average driver. Show me the light. What I know though is that the majority of F1 quotes and interviews I come across in the media are about Hamilton somehow, so there is an overexposure and hence why there is always a controversial statement out of him every week. It doesn't help that he wears his heart on his sleeve and tells it like he sees it, unlike the PR robots that so-called F1 fans keep complaining about, but in reality actually prefer.
Anyway, this is turning into the Psychotext vs Hamilton fans show, and I'm heavily outnumbered... so I'll leave you to think what you like of my opinions.
No need for victimization. We're all cool and relaxed here.

FuturusX

None of us know a thing about these drivers. You won't get that from media. But we imprint our feelings onto them make them heroes and villains when we need to. That's what we do. The drivers even do it amongst themselves.

Good guys vs bad guys... Doesn't really matter.

The race was was overshadowed by qualifying today...that was a shame.

It's also pretty funny to see him talk about how he spent all that time with Rosberg when they were younger, and then go "We're not friends" today.

He believes Rosberg is a cheat. Its impossible to prove it, but that gaudy, "in your face" celebration after his pole win, well it wasnt the behaviour of a man even remotely apologetic about anything. In fact, it was the behaviour of a man looking to rub salt in the wound. I wouldnt be fondly recollecting childhood memories either after that.

hamchan

I think all these racers are divas. Even my man Webber liked a whine and he was probably the nicest guy on the grid at the time.

At least Ricciardo is still so young he hasn't been corrupted by this world yet. On the podium three times and he's always sunshine and rainbows, which is hilarious when contrasted to either a sour Nico or Lewis next to him.

Nope, as I said, I react to what I see. When he acts like an arsehole, I dislike him, when he acts like an adult, I feel differently (for example, he was quick to dismiss talk of his eye after the race). That said, he also went with the "we've never been friends" bullshit, which directly contradicts what he's said in the past about being friends with Nico as well as colleagues. Not to mention undermining the stewards decision (a cowardly way to call Rosberg a cheat).

He is only channeling what most of the paddock (and I am sure even within the team) is thinking.

As for the rest of your diatribe, even Nico is very cryptic about their friendship. Much has been said about it, but there isn't much evidence that they are still friends, even in 2014. They are courteous to each other - or at least they were - and that's the end of it.

Not sure why they have t o be friends, or why their friendship is such a big deal. Don't see why teammates have to be friends. It is obvious that their friendship was on borrowed time with a WDC on the line.

I think all these racers are divas. Even my man Webber liked a whine and he was probably the nicest guy on the grid at the time.

At least Ricciardo is still so young he hasn't been corrupted by this world yet. On the podium three times and he's always sunshine and rainbows, which is hilarious when contrasted to either a sour Nico or Lewis next to him.

I give Ricciardo the earliest of (i) next season, or (ii) when he starts getting beaten by Vettel, to lose his smile. Lewis was similar in his first season at McLaren.

malyce

He is only channeling what most of the paddock (and I am sure even within the team) is thinking.

As for the rest of your diatribe, even Nico is very cryptic about their friendship. Much has been said about it, but there isn't much evidence that they are still friends, even in 2014. They are courteous to each other - or at least they were - and that's the end of it.

Not sure why they have t o be friends, or why their friendship is such a big deal. Don't see why teammates have to be friends. It is obvious that their friendship was on borrowed time with a WDC on the line.

[/B]

I give Ricciardo the earliest of (i) next season, or (ii) when he starts getting beaten by Vettel, to lose his smile. Lewis was similar in his first season at McLaren.

You're gonna be waiting a long time for this. At worst they're both gonna trade blows. If Vettel can't beat him in a "shit" car it definitely isn't gonna happen in a competitive one. Ric has proven that he'll drive the wheels of anything you put him in. He's like Ham/Nando/Hulk in that they'll take a shit car pull every last bit of performance out of it, and once you put them in great cars it's a wrap. I place Vettel in the same boat as Jenson and Kimi, they lack adaptability and have a very narrow operating window.

On a different note, I kinda feel sorry for Nico. He seems to not want what happens on track to affect whatever relationship he and Lewis may or may not have off track. I don't think he fucked up quali on purpose, but it seems like something Lewis is gonna hold it against him for the rest of the season.

You're gonna be waiting a long time for this. At worst they're both gonna trade blows. If Vettel can't beat him in a "shit" car it definitely isn't gonna happen in a competitive one. Ric has proven that he'll drive the wheels of anything you put him in. He's like Ham/Nando/Hulk in that they'll take a shit car pull every last bit of performance out of it, and once you put them in great cars it's a wrap. I place Vettel in the same boat as Jenson and Kimi, they lack adaptability and have a very narrow operating window.

I'm still not convinced by Riccardo. You are right in that it will take a while for Vettel to adjust to an EBD-less car, but once he does, I firmly believe that he will outclass Riccardo. If not, his legacy could be affected here, even if Ricciardo ends up being WDC material. Webber's also would suffer, as he's been pretty comprehensively beaten by Vettel.

malyce

I'm still not convinced by Riccardo. You are right in that it will take a while for Vettel to adjust to an EBD-less car, but once he does, I firmly believe that he will outclass Riccardo. If not, his legacy could be affected here, even if Ricciardo ends up being WDC material. Webber's also would suffer, as he's been pretty comprehensively beaten by Vettel.

Webber lacked adaptability too, and was also asked to adjust his driving style to suit the coanda exhaust/EBD when he was already past his prime. I wouldn't say he was exactly WDC material, although he could have snatched it in 2010, he was just a number two driver in a car designed for Vettel that required a driving style that he couldn't wrap his head around. Something something dog/tricks/old. He [unwillingly]played his role. Put Ham or Alonso in the RB6/7/8/9 and Vettel would be trophy-less right now. Ricc however, is the real deal. If Vettel can't put reigns on him in his debut RB season, it's gonna be harder next year. It's gonna be interesting to how Vettel handles being beaten by a #2 driver. Now it's mostly the car, but when they get the car right we'll see how he handles it and we'll see just how much his legacy is affected.

Nicktendo86

The Ricciardo v Vettel fight hasn't been 100% fair so far as Vettel has had a lot of bad luck with reliability. However, in a strait fight when both cars are working Danny seems to have the upper hand. He seems to be a lot more flexible with setup and a car that isn't perfect while Vettel is much more sensitive. A Hamilton/Button type situation perhaps?

One thing I am sure of, Ricciardo is a future world champion.

Webber lacked adaptability too, and was also asked to adjust his driving style to suit the coanda exhaust/EBD when he was already past his prime. I wouldn't say he was exactly WDC material, although he could have snatched it in 2010, he was just a number two driver in a car designed for Vettel that required a driving style that he couldn't wrap his head around. Something something dog/tricks/old. He [unwillingly]played his role. Put Ham or Alonso in the RB6/7/8/9 and Vettel would be trophy-less right now. Ricc however, is the real deal. If Vettel can't put reigns on him in his debut RB season, it's gonna be harder next year. It's gonna be interesting to how Vettel handles being beaten by a #2 driver. Now it's mostly the car, but when they get the car right we'll see how he handles it and we'll see just how much his legacy is affected.

Fully agree with you on everything Webber related.

I'd just like to see a few more races for Vettel; he's basically taken over Webber's Red Bull chassis. Ricciardo is doing very, very well though. Vettel is the unknown at this stage.

Caramello

Wow.. Reading through this last page has been depressing..

I personally don't dislike Hamilton but most of my friends do and the common adjective they like to use when talking about him is 'asshole' or something very close to that.

People need to get over the fact that their sporting heroes are not universally liked. It seems like the racism card is brought up to shift the spotlight away from the negative aspects of Hamilton because either they can't see those negative aspects or they simply refuse to admit that they're there.

I tend not to focus on them and so I don't have the same opinion of him as most of my friends but I can see why they'd feel that way.

Moving on, I'd love to see the data Hamilton was talking about.

I personally don't dislike Hamilton but most of my friends do and the common adjective they like to use when talking about him is 'asshole' or something very close to that.

People need to get over the fact that their sporting heroes are not universally liked. It seems like the racism card is brought up to shift the spotlight away from the negative aspects of Hamilton because either they can't see those negative aspects or they simply refuse to admit that they're there.

I tend not to focus on them and so I don't have the same opinion of him as most of my friends but I can see why they'd feel that way.

an asshole compared to whom?
None of the top runners are saints. Nico was thought to be a gentleman's driver, but he put an end to that this weekend

Breakage

What an eventful race.

Great drive by Ricciardo. He was really closing up to Hamilton over the last few laps.

Vettel's RB10 woes continue...

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Shorter gearing helped RIC yesterday when he was catching up HAM. Canada will be Mercedes playground (maybe they will hit 8th gear for the first time)

No. I acknowledge that he's a bit whiny and emotional but he has unusually large number of detractors and a large number of people are fixated on every one of his actions, always looking for a story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom