• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2014 Season |OT| Who Will Win? Nobody Nose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lach

That sound.......

[edit] I like the sound if you have one car driving but the constant screeching when cars are going by......

malyce

Bruno smfh.

What the fuck happened to him in quali? He was the fastest in quali 2 with 41.3. How did he manage to qualify so poorly... Smh

That fucking D-Jay is going to ruin this series for me, I swear.

In other news, it's fucking amateur hour over here! The driver position graphics are being broadcast outside of TV safe zones, so you can only see the driver's name and not their position.

The DJs should just play the Wipeout soundtrack.

That's the only reasonable soundtrack for this series.

I also thought the fan boost would be given out in the middle of the race and not before it starts.

Points for the fastest lap and pole position is also interesting.

stryke

I don't know what it is but I can't take it seriously. Commentators said Senna's crash is under investigation and I just chuckled.

Blablurn

The commentator just mentioned "electro pads" on the street where you reload your battery when you drive over them. Maybe in some years.

Crazy.

Lach

The commentator just mentioned "electro pads" on the street where you reload your battery when you drive over them. Maybe in some years.

Crazy.

Haha that does sound awesome. Especially if they space them out along the track, like mario kart boost squares.....

Foshy

Crazy.
We're getting closer and closer to real life WipEout.

Have you seen the 2048 intro? That's kinda what all of this reminds me of :lol

Blablurn

Haha that does sound awesome. Especially if they space them out along the track, like mario kart boost squares.....

Trulli be like

lpBEYV8.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom