• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2014 Season |OT| Who Will Win? Nobody Nose

Status
Not open for further replies.

markao

I have Hulkenberg for third...but I know in part that's what I want to happen more than what I think will happen.
Looking at the first two races (his performance) and the way the Mercs seem to be able to get the power down more gently on this track (a lot of stop go), compared to the Ferrari powered cars and the lack of power at Renault. So I think he has a real shot at it, but it could be a nice fight with his team mate and the two Williams drivers.

RoKKeR

Good FP3 for Williams, and Force India is looking great as well. Bar any Mercedes meltdown, the fight for podium will be pretty interesting.

bbyybb

CGI bullshit is the death knell of cinema
Good FP3 for Williams, and Force India is looking great as well. Bar any Mercedes meltdown, the fight for podium will be pretty interesting.

By podium you mean third place after Hamilton and Rosberg, probably in that order too.

I hope the race is exciting at least outside of the 2 front runners.

Edit:

You are right in that both the WIlliams and Force India are looking good in practice and bodes quite well for the race.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Looking at the first two races (his performance) and the way the Mercs seem to be able to get the power down more gently on this track (a lot of stop go), compared to the Ferrari powered cars and the lack of power at Renault. So I think he has a real shot at it, but it could be a nice fight with his team mate and the two Williams drivers.

Ferrari is having issues with their PU and i fear that it will not be easy fix by some software updates...

Pimpwerx

Watching the Merc gash the field in these splits makes me want to go back and re-read all the doubters in 2012. LOL. I think this decision is paying off in spades. This is the car Lewis deserved. PEACE.

Juicy Bob

Watching the Merc gash the field in these splits makes me want to go back and re-read all the doubters in 2012. LOL. I think this decision is paying off in spades. This is the car Lewis deserved. PEACE.
I definitely had my doubts about Lewis's decision, but it's probably one of the best drivers moves ever.

Merino

So hoping for Hulk to get on the podium. Has been such a great driver but rarely in a competitive car. Still he makes the most out of what he is given.

navanman

Crown Prince of Custom Firmware
Angry eyes from Vettel when getting out of the car.

Sounds like same issue as in Melbourne. Car sounds bad, early retirement tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom