• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2014 Season |OT| Who Will Win? Nobody Nose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lewis is one of the few drivers left in F1 that has something other than a generic and boring personality. Let his hashtags roll.

There are more than a few.

That aside. Absolutely hilarious that RB and Lotus are having problems in the run up to FP1. They've had two weeks to at least get one car into some sort of fit state to be ready when the lights go green.

Embarrassing.

olore

F it, I`m still up, might as well catch the first FP of the 2014 season. I`m working in a few hours...

Osiris

I permanently banned my 6 year old daughter from using the PS4 for mistakenly sending grief reports as it's too hard to watch or talk to her
I've resigned myself to the idea of only getting 5 hours sleep tonight so I can watch this session :D

Pimpwerx

Downloaded the app. Ugh. This shit is lame. If I can't get reliable live timing on my tablet for cheaper than $11, then no just won't watch races live. The only reason I do is to follow sector times. Some chintzy colored dots ain't cutting it. PEACE.

Guileless

Temp Banned for Remedial Purposes
Just brewed some coffee and settled in.

I love the Australia GP. I did lap after lap on the Dreamcast F1 game on the Melbourne Grand Prix circuit.

kiyomi

FOM might need to rethink their sound design this year. Those cars sounded WAY more interesting in random test videos, I thought.

markao

kinda like the sounds,

the messed up live timing app is just shocking. As a F1 fan, why would I not be able to watch the sector times, just shocking.

Lewis :p

Shaneus

Fuck me, less than 5 minutes with HAM out :/

Engines are REALLY quiet in person. Have only seen three or four cars not go straight into the pits so I haven't heard many go flat out into the straight, but they're not noisy at all.

Don't sound bad, though.

Massive amount of the Red Bull on show earlier. You can tell things aren't going well or they'd have kicked that camera man out.

They need better microphones at the track because from the first few cars you couldn't hear much.

I think it's going to take a while to get the levels right. They're probably still setup for the old cars.

Disco looking like he's going for a lap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom