• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2014 Season |OT| Who Will Win? Nobody Nose

Status
Not open for further replies.
untitled-6miosl.gif

The little car colour next to the driver name is new isn't it?

BTW, F1 2013 is free to play this weekend on steam if you don't already know.

olore

"The Mercedes encountered an automatic switch-off when on track, so the car stopped without Hamilton doing anything."

From BBC F1 live commentary

Fuck boys. We got F1 back.

Cars look and sound like shit but who cares. f1 is back!

Button had to counterstreer which means he's fucked this season.

Pimpwerx

Never saw what the free stuff had but I'm happy with the paid version. Tire history is going to be great during the races.
Tire history? Huh. What's that about? You have me interested and I still have $15 sitting in my Play account for the last year. I just thought I'd save it for a work app. PEACE.

Chris R

Engine fire please!!!

Tire history? Huh. What's that about? You have me interested and I still have $15 sitting in my Play account for the last year. I just thought I'd save it for a work app. PEACE.

You get to see the last seven stints with tire choice (M/H for Australia) and laps on them per driver. Should make it nice and easy to see who is being good to their rubber come Sunday.

Chris R

Oh man, the corner stuff is really awesome on the app too. Not working for all cars, but it shows entry, apex, and exit speeds as well as where gear changes are happening.

Pimpwerx

Engine fire please!!!

You get to see the last seven stints with tire choice (M/H for Australia) and laps on them per driver. Should make it nice and easy to see who is being good to their rubber come Sunday.
I'd love to hear your thoughts after the first few rounds. I might have to subscribe. PEACE.

Chris R

I'd love to hear your thoughts after the first few rounds. I might have to subscribe. PEACE.

I'll be sure to do a review after Bahrain if not sooner. Just nice to have the app on the iPad, then my laptop open to Gaf with the TV showing the racing.

Pimpwerx

I didn't realize Ron was back at McLaren Racing. And that muppet Whitmarsh has disappeared? About 2 years and 1 amazing driver too late. PEACE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom