• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2014 Season |OT2| Louder Than Formula E

Mohonky

8yFXLzI.png

lol

lol who the fuck does these?

On that note, I have to applaud Mercedes on the design of their car. They made the best out of the regulations and didn't end up with a dick on the nose of their car or making it look like a vacuum cleaner.

duckroll

This is hilarious. It looks like Hamilton actually doesn't care if he beats Massa or not, but Mercedes really wants to win the race. What a way for the world championship to end. The winner doesn't even want to win the race!

dakun

Seriously for the second time this season Williams threw away a win because they decided to stop instead of driving to the end....

Hamilton was no danger with 10 laps to go

This is hilarious. It looks like Hamilton actually doesn't care if he beats Massa or not, but Mercedes really wants to win the race. What a way for the world championship to end. The winner doesn't even want to win the race!

He doesn't want to end up like Rosberg, that's all. Even though he'd still with with a DNF.

mclem

There would be something kind of sweet in Massa beating Hamilton in a title-deciding race!

Seriously for the second time this season Williams threw away a win because they decided to stop instead of driving to the end....

Hamilton was no danger with 10 laps to go

Did Massa have to pit again?

If not, then yeah, I don't understand why they pitted him, Hamilton wouldn't have gone all out to try and overtake him.

Edit: Massa is flying, he'll probably get the win anyway.

TCRS

Banned
damn I wanted Hamilton to win but not for Rosberg to lose this way.

and lol Ferrari. I can't even be mad anymore.

Top Bottom