• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2014 Season |OT2| Louder Than Formula E

Off season OT title?

Yes, please. That would be really great.

Massa driver of the day, Ferrari managed to disguise a tractor and compete in a F1 GP

Lo1BJiF.jpg

Congrats Lewis for this hard fought 2nd WDC title YEESSSSS!!!!! If they pulled that win away from him over a flag that'd be fucking stupid.

Congrats Lewis.

Dignified attitude from Rosberg.

Stupid strategy from Williams.

Ferrari LOL.

Highlight was Lotus mechanics laughing at broken PU.

duckroll

I've never seen Hamilton this happy before. It's pretty nuts. Even his first world title didn't feel this way. LOL @ him signing the camera. Congrats! :D

Glad Mercedes let Rosberg finish the race. It would have been awful for him to retire right at the end. Disappointing way for it to end though. :(

markao

Even with Mercedes dominating it still was a good season to watch and most talented won, Lewis 2 time WC, well deserved.

Hope the rest is a little closer next year and cannot wait to see what Max will do in his 1st season.

NHale

Fuck Ron Dennis if he already knows he doesn't want Jenson next year and didn't allowed him a proper send-off.

Jenson deserved a proper farewell tour like Webber. But that donut seemed like a farewell. Only Ricciardo left now.

The better driver who won the most races won the championship. Proper finish.

Kudos to Nico for finishing with a barely-functional car today and allllllllll the poles this year. Problems sucked, but Lewis won the race anyway so he really can't say the ERS issue killed his chances. Gripes will be just whining.

Edit: Holy crap, this means I can finally delete this stupidly expensive F1 app off my phone! Thank god.

h3ro

Ross Braun has a big hand in this championship.

Hope the rumors are true and he can turn Ferrari around... again.

John_B

Nightmare race for Rosberg. Sucks there had to be an issue in this race.

Hamilton takes two, more to come I hope.

Edit. Nice gesture from Rosberg. Congratulating Hamilton.

Top Bottom