• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2014 Season |OT2| Louder Than Formula E

Of course, if Massa seriously wins this race, then it would be the most amazing end. I'd love it. He should also give Ferrari the finger while he stands up there or when he passes their garage.

Zeknurn

Of course, if Massa seriously wins this race, then it would be the most amazing end. I'd love it. He should also give Ferrari the finger while he stands up there or when he passes their garage.

Massa winning a race while Ferrari has their worst season in 40 years would bring a tear to my eye.

TCRS

Banned
I'm having my second scotch and the race is still pretty boring. I can only laugh at the thought of Massa catching Lewis.

it's 3:30 pm, not time for scotch. brotkasten pls.

ANYWAY I'm happy with Hamilton winning. With Ferrari being the Fiat team this year Hamilton was the guy I cheered for after Alonso.

And I used to be a team fan (Ferrari for ever no matter which driver) but I think I've become an Alonso fan. Might have to buy a McLaren T-shirt next year *gulp*

NHale

Thankfully this happened with Rosberg's car. If this happened with Lewis's car the conspiracy theories would never end.

Huge props to Rosberg for that. That is pretty awesome.

it's 3:30 pm, not time for scotch. brotkasten pls.

ANYWAY I'm happy with Hamilton winning. With Ferrari being the Fiat team this year Hamilton was the guy I cheered for after Alonso.

And I used to be a team fan (Ferrari for ever no matter which driver) but I think I've become an Alonso fan. Might have to buy a McLaren T-shirt next year *gulp*

Every time is the perfect time for a scotch or whiskey. On a Sunday, of course.

I get that Alonso deserves the sympathies for driving that piece of shit, but wearing a McLaren shit? Come on, that's disgusting.

genuinely feel sorry for nico. he didn't deserve the championship but tech fails in the last race in really disappointing.

so amazingly happy for lewis though

lhW1nRw.jpg

Top Bottom