• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2014 Season |OT2| Louder Than Formula E

Ark

Almost forgot to make my race prediction:

Rosberg/Bottas to win, Hamilton's car to explode/get screwed by safety car.

Mohonky

Almost forgot to make my race prediction:

Rosberg/Bottas to win, Hamilton's car to explode/get screwed by safety car.

I keepwaiting for Hamiltons car tp fail again. You must know its going to happen and hand the championship to Rosberg.

I got a good chuckle yesterday out of Rosberg saying it's important race to get some points, but all races left are equally important. You forgotten about the last race lad?

Zeknurn

I got a good chuckle yesterday out of Rosberg saying it's important race to get some points, but all races left are equally important. You forgotten about the last race lad?

Well for him all the remaining races are equally important for him to win the title. For Hamilton it's just the last race that matters barring any dnfs.

Mohonky

Kvyat to beat Vettel, sure to send shockwaves to Ferrari and Vettel's pending seat.

I find this hilarious honestly, everyone was saying to wait till the Redbull wasnt a dominant car to judge Vettel, there was always a question mark on whether he could deliver in an under performing car or against a better driver. This season, while he has had his mechanical problems, even on event free runs, he has routinely been schooled by Ricciardo and hasnt shown any ability to adapt to the new cars at all.

Now Ferrari are talking shit about Alonsos performance that has been dragging that dogshit Ferrari around for a few years now; they think Vettel is going to be better?

Mohonky

Not the first time he has done that, Canada was a big one too., but seems to work against him this time. They definitely need some sleeping policeman or something over more of that area.

Top Bottom