• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2014 Season |OT2| Louder Than Formula E

Man, Rosberg really screwed up his own race.

Is it okay to say that Rosberg is mentally not up to the challenge of a championship fight? This is his first one ever and I'd think that Hamilton has the edge in that regard, since he got more experience.

olore

Is it okay to say that Rosberg is mentally not up to the challenge of a championship fight? This is his first one ever and I'd think that Hamilton has the edge in that regard, since he got more experience.

No, not yet and I am a fan of 44

Mohonky

It happens, cold tyres and brakes. No one is perfect.

All drivers have a brain fade occasionally.

Ark

Didn't we say the same about Vettel in 2010? Can't remember.

championship is over if Hamilton gets 25+ point advantage.

It would be if Abu Dhabi wasn't double points.

DBT85

Lewis should get Nico an anchor for Christmas that he can chuck out of the car instead of needing to rely on his brakes ;)

It would be if Abu Dhabi wasn't double points.

Yep :(

The aim of that race is simply to finish in the points and pray.

Hopefully Lewis gets there with a 51 point lead. or at least 15 so he can just follow him home if he needs to.

Mohonky

championship is over if Hamilton gets 25+ point advantage.

Is it confirmed double points in Abu Dhabi? Because that means it wont be over unless Hamilton wins 2 races and Rosberg scores no points at all, highly highly unlikely.

Good to see though Hamilton didnt do anything atupid and try and pinch Rosberg up, and Rosberg lately has been pretty amicable lately too.

Ark

Hopefully Lewis gets there with a 51 point lead. or at least 15 so he can just follow him home if he needs to.

Short of a Christmas miracle for Hamilton, I can't see that happening :p

I wouldn't count Rosberg out of this race yet.

DBT85

Hamilton hasn't shaken off Bottas like I thought. Most odd.

Mostly likely doing what others have learned to do, go as fast as you need to to maintain a certain gap, save your tyres and fuel.

Short of a Christmas miracle for Hamilton, I can't see that happening :p

I wouldn't count Rosberg out of this race yet.

Well, Sky are saying they were told not to expect to be able to do the whole race on one set, and Rosberg is having to potter around rather than go full beans. One front wing clipped trying to pass an idiot or another big brake lockup and he's at the back again.

If somehow Lewis managed to walk away from here 35 points ahead, then getting to the Abu Double with 51 points clear would not only be quite possible, but also piss Bernie off.

Seeing Kyvat dropping so far back is kind of disappointing.

Didn't we say the same about Vettel in 2010? Can't remember.

That doesn't mean it wasn't true back then. I think we all can agree that the 2010 championship was decided on a good portion of luck, rather than skill and experience. I mean, those two factors always play a certain role, but unlike Rosberg, Vettel was a bit younger than his rivals and I certainly would've expected him to crack in certain situations.

Of course it could also be that Vettel is much better than Rosberg.

Ark

Well, Sky are saying they were told not to expect to be able to do the whole race on one set, and Rosberg is having to potter around rather than go full beans. One front wing clipped trying to pass an idiot or another big brake lockup and he's at the back again.

If somehow Lewis managed to walk away from here 35 points ahead, then getting to the Abu Double with 51 points clear would not only be quite possible, but also piss Bernie off.

It would be perfect if the WDC was wrapped up before Abu Dhabi, I just can't see it happening. I hope it is though.

this just seems so boring after Bathurst

Everything seems boring after Bathurst.

Top Bottom