• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2014 Season |OT2| Louder Than Formula E

I really like the new flash player on the BBC website.

9yfMomR.jpg

Ark

Pirelli should have brought the supersofts.

I'm actually okay with Pirelli taking the conservative approach to a new track. It's much better than me having to type out five messages a lap saying that the tyres are shit because they only last five laps :p

I imagine next year will have the supersofts.

Mohonky

Rosberg may go the whole race on those Mediums, deg seems non existent for a lot of drivers, hell Hamilton is gonna go half a race on softs at least.

Though Rosberg complaining about deg is a vit weird, maybe just doesnt have the right setup?

DBT85

Smoking, what happen?

Front jack went down before the front left was even on, let alone done up, front right wasn't finished either.

They sorted it, jack man pulls back, backup jack man starts to go toward the car as Alonso pulls away.

Box for Lewis.

Mohonky

Front jack went down before the front left was even on, let alone done up, front right wasn't finished either.

They sorted it, jack man pulls back, backup jack man starts to go toward the car as Alonso pulls away.

Vettel sucking, Ferrari sucking, will he a big suck fest next year.

Zeknurn

They would also last quite long time, because they laid fine layer of tarmac in the middle of August and there is still quite some tar on the surface of the track.

Well then Putin should have run some tanks across the track.

I'm actually okay with Pirelli taking the conservative approach to a new track. It's much better than me having to type out five messages a lap saying that the tyres are shit because they only last five laps :p

I'd take tyres lasting five laps over no degradation any day.

Sutil lol.

Ah yes, Grosjean the brilliant driver. Such a shame he isn't in a better car.

Also, is it save to say that this is Sutil's last season? Sauber was terrible this season, but it feels like he's not exactly doing them any favors.

Top Bottom