• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2014 Season |OT2| Louder Than Formula E

Mostly because he's not Lewis.

But then there are better drivers to cheer on than Rosberg. Hamilton completely deserves this championship. Rosberg is not up for it and he isn't really likable either (not saying he's a twat, but...). I'd be really happy if Bottas could somehow manage to win the race. Rosberg would be somehow likable, if he was able to put up a good and fair fight with Hamilton, but he always manages to fuck it up somehow.

nny

Ah yes, Grosjean the brilliant driver. Such a shame he isn't in a better car.

Also, is it save to say that this is Sutil's last season? Sauber was terrible this season, but it feels like he's not exactly doing them any favors.

I'll only miss the shots of his partner on the pits.

It's damn impressive that Rosberg is .5 faster than Hamilton per lap despite tyres 25 laps older. Perhaps Lewis might want to actually try to a little bit at this rate?

dakun

Massa has the potential to crash today. I can feel him becoming more aggressive the longer it takes to overtake someone

RoKKeR

The only thing more annoying than NBC's long commercial breaks are the long lead-ins they have when they go back to the race.

Pretty disappointing that Felipe can't get past Perez.

Milchjon

But then there are better drivers to cheer on than Rosberg. Hamilton completely deserves this championship. Rosberg is not up for it and he isn't really likable either (not saying he's a twat, but...). I'd be really happy if Bottas could somehow manage to win the race. Rosberg would be somehow likable, if he was able to put up a good and fair fight with Hamilton, but he always manages to fuck it up somehow.

Don't expect me to approach this rationally. :D

He seems to be the only one left to prevent a Hamilton championship. So I'll root for him.

This hater's gonna hate :p

Shaneus

Danny's doing good to keep the gap consistent over Vettel, especially considering his tyres are 20 laps older. Have to think he's pitting again before the end of the race, though.

But if Danny can make his last for 25 total, Vettel should be able to keep going until the end of the race.

dakun

Disgusting to see the images of a sports promoter being so close to a despot.. F1 is getting a reputation here and it's not good

Do the race fine but stop kissing the ass of these people. Have some dignity

Top Bottom