• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2015 Season |OT| Formula E Feeder Series

Ark

Wow. Marchionne has a stronger American accent than most American's.

I also forgot how tall Paul Di Resta is.

Dilly

Banned
No wonder, prices are insane. Cheapest is 119 €, main stand is around 500 €

It's insane that FOM/Bernie still thinks he can get full venues when charging up to 5-10 times the amount of other racing series.

Then again, he doesn't care. There are enough shit countries with Sheikhs paying to have a GP in their backyard, attendance doesn't matter then anyway.

And FOM and the big teams still have their heads up their asses about what the problem is with this sport and its dwindling fanbase. Fuck FOM and the Stragegy Group.

Fox Mulder

No wonder, prices are insane (capacity is 80.000). Cheapest is 119 €, main stand is around 500 €. I wanted to go this year (I live around 160 km away), but those prices made me change my mind

Redbull also sucks this year.

Guess that means Bernie will replace it with another middle east track.

Dilly

Banned
Not much. Wouldn't change the payout structure as performance should be rewarded, strategy group isn't working and there will not be customer cars.

I don't get this, performance isn't being rewarded under the current season. I can't stand that no journalist dares to call him out on his bullshit.

He's right about the other 2 things though.

Risgroo

I'M HERE HOMIES

I'm BACK

CANADA WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

go away
LY2uIxX.gif

Mastah

F1 Fanatic Live ‏@f1fanaticlive 54s55 seconds ago

An exchange between Raikkonen as his engineer during Q2: Greenwood: "These will be the race tyres." Raikkonen: "These things you have to..."

...tell straight away. I do half a lap pushing for an extra lap then we decided these are the race tyres."

Greenwood: "Yeah understood Kimi I was trying to deal with Rosberg traffic, my mistake."

Surprise, Kimi.

Hieberrr

Living only 7 hours away from Montreal, I'd love to go to the Canadian GP. Are there any plans to improve the track within the next couple of years (specifically sightlines and grandstands)?

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
If Maldonado and Grosjean finish the first lap without contact, I'll shop Maldonado into my avatar.

Orbis

See I love the Canadian anthem but I had to mute that.

On the plus side of all these grid penalties, we should see some decent overtakes throughout the field.

Juicy Bob

We should all adopt Maldonado avatars for a week or something and wait for other people to be like "who's this dude that everyone has an avatar of?"

Top Bottom