• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2015 Season |OT| Formula E Feeder Series

Aiii

So not worth it
One thing I hate is that they consistently don't show every pitstop during the races. I know some of the cars in the back half of the grid aren't that interesting, but pitstops are always fun to watch at least. You really can't miss two cars parading around the track for the few seconds it takes to show a pitstop?

I dunno, just a random thing I've been getting annoyed at lately.

-SD-

Banned
untitled-13h4sta.gif
That was the most exciting moment of the race, so far.

Aiii

So not worth it
Poor Hulk, he didn't deserve that spin, but you can't blame Vettel for going for that, nice overtake.

dalin80

Banned
It would seem that Lewis is doing a slow lap / fast lap cycle. Little odd.

Yet another onscreen display showing better fuel usage as well.

No contact.

I'll give it to Vettel, I was the first to criticise him when he was winning that he wasn't a 'wheel to wheel' racer.

He's proven he can make his way through the field in this race, while pitting 1 stop more than massa, and still being ahead.

Would've been interesting if he had qualified 3rd.

Edit :

Alonso - "Fuck this shit". I'm going for a shower.

dakun

Not crashing out another driver should be standard.
You know what i mean. There is a difference between crashing someone out and avoiding a crash because someone is very optimistic about his chances.

Racing incident for sure but vettel shouldn't try a move like that against the likes of Maldonado if he wants to finish the race

Vettel didn't give him much choice but to turn in very early. Bit lucky that Force India didn't go straight through the side of his car

Top Bottom