• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2015 Season |OT| Formula E Feeder Series

ramparter

Banned
untitled-187ujkk.gif

"So I went in front of another drivers line and he hit me, what a douche"

AcridMeat

Banned
Stewards agree Grosjean did a boo-boo.
With the weakest penalty ever. Why not a drive through? That would actually give him a penalty during the race, rather than a 5 second add on while he gets to do what he wants which is chase after Perez or whoever.

-_-

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
Red Bull's engines are so shitty, even Toro Rosso is flying past on the straights.

Ehm...

dakun

Man seeing red bull in midfield is ultimate justice against their smug faces of the last 5 years. Especially Helmut Marko.

ramparter

Banned
With the weakest penalty ever. Why not a drive through? That would actually give him a penalty during the race, rather than a 5 second add on while he gets to do what he wants which is chase after Perez or whoever.

-_-
Agree, what Grosjean did was actually quite irresponsible, he didnt have to go that left in the Marussias path. Stupid and arrogant move, and also steward should also taking into account his reaction "he hit me" instead of apologising.

ElTorro

We witness the resurrection of German Jesus from the dead in last row.

ElTorro

"We want to fight Mercedes by the end of the season." lol

Aiii

So not worth it
How did the Saubers go from being so fast in Australia to being so slow only a few races later, anyways?

Top Bottom