• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2015 Season |OT| Formula E Feeder Series

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
How did the Saubers go from being so fast in Australia to being so slow only a few races later, anyways?

Probably no money for any kind of meaningful in-season development.

So, why is it suddenly allowed to tell Hamilton how to drive?

I swear, those Mercs wouldnt finish a single race without those constant radio messages....

dakun

Ferrari is not going to tolerate raikkonen much longer. Not even today he was able to secure the podium.
Doubt they'll keep him for next year unless they like the no.2 driver dynamic like in the past

ramparter

Banned
Ferrari is not going to tolerate raikkonen much longer. Not even today he was able to secure the podium.
Doubt they'll keep him for next year unless they like the no.2 driver dynamic like in the past

When will people learn there are two Ferraris, the number 1 and the number 2.

ElTorro

geez this is a dull race

F1 2015 (the game) will likely can driving mechanics and replace them by a hot-to-cold scale for tyre temperature that you have to balance with the controller's gyro sensor.

ramparter

Banned
To be fair, I doubt many other drivers would be able to stay within two seconds of Hamilton every race weekend.
Agreee, on the one hand he clearly isn't good enough to give him a tough challenge, on the other hand he is proven to be a great driver, being able to be that close to Lewis.

Aiii

So not worth it
F1 2015 (the game) will likely can driving mechanics and replace them by a hot-to-cold scale for tyre temperature that you have to balance with the controller's gyro sensor.

I guarantee you the Honda will be fast and reliable in F1 2015.

Xando

I wonder if the console/PC will turn off while playing as a Honda.

untitled-19skqkm.gif

Agreee, on the one hand he clearly isn't good enough to give him a tough challenge, on the other hand he is proven to be a great driver, being able to be that close to Lewis.

Hamilton just always seems to have that little bit extra that Rosberg can't find. Which is something that you can't manufacture or learn, Hamilton is just better.

ElTorro

Nobody hit the wall of champions. Cars are definitely too easy to drive in race trim.

Top Bottom