• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2015 Season |OT| Formula E Feeder Series

Mastah

Well, on the positive side Button was one of the quickest drivers when track was wet, so maybe Q3 is possible if quali will take place in similar conditions. And if the car is running :(

Mastah

Jack/F1StatMan ‏@F1StatMan 30m30 minutes ago

McLaren have a 50 place penalty for Austria, 25 for each driver. In 2013 and 2014 combined McLaren had a total of 23 places dropped.

:(

TCRS

Banned
japanese car makers in charge of racing

we have this joke of a honda, a slow ass toyota at le mans and a hilarious meme nissan

Mastah

CH8JucmUsAA8K5o.jpg:large

Simple.

Xun

It's my dads 70th this year so I'm thinking of organising Monza for his birthday.

Any recommendations for where to go on the circuit? I was initially thinking general admission, but I'm debating on getting seats instead.
Even though it's not as close to my dads birthday I'm actually thinking of Spa instead now.

Is general admission ok with Spa?

Also where's best to order tickets in the UK?

Hasney

Button in 1st. I would laugh so hard if he managed to fluke a pole and then get those penalties, obviously unrealistic.

Mastah

F1 Fanatic Live ‏@f1fanaticlive 54s54 seconds ago

Greenwood: "We've been bumped."
Raikkonen: "What?"
Greenwood: "We're P17."
Raikkonen: "How the [censored by FOM] that is possible?

Because you are slow, mate.

Dilly

Banned
At this rate Kimi will stop moving his mouth when doing interviews with only mumbling sounds coming out of him in a few months.

Pterion

At this rate Kimi will stop moving his mouth when doing interviews with only mumbling sounds coming out of him in a few months.
I had to mute him. Nothing of value was lost. Can't wait until he gets out of F1 and leaves the seat to some fresh talent. What a waste lately!

Top Bottom