• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2015 Season |OT| Formula E Feeder Series

Maurizio had a near death experience.

massa-arrivabene-1.jpg

"OH SHIT! " moment there

Aiii

So not worth it
Vettel had a gearbox issue. Alonso accidentally signed a contract to drive for McLaren-Honda last year.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Hamilton couldn't get a clean lap together, lots of mistakes.

I wonder if he tested the same upgrades than Nico in FP1, when he was very critical to them

Oh and it is very amusing to read people's prediction after Friday. Some are even claiming that Ferrari is half a second per lap quicker than Mercedes.

DD

Were they classified? They were 150+ laps down.

They're both similar in their delusion or arrogance about the challenge in the highest level of motorsport.

Honda takes the crown I agree, but Nissan made a fool of themselves as well.

I don't think Nissan were arrogant. They even said before the race that they tried a so different approach because their program didn't have the same level of resources as the others, so their only chance of winning was trying something different. I think that they were over excited.

Dilly

Banned
Vandoorne has the record of 7 pole positions in GP2.

Stoffel Vandoorne: 7 poles from 15 events (2014-15)
Nelson Piquet Jr: 6 poles from 23 events (2005-06)
Giorgio Pantano: 6 poles from 40 events (2005-08)
Romain Grosjean: 5 poles from 29 events (2008-11)

shas'la

Are merc ever planning an upgrade similar to Ferrari this season? They just seem to be sitting still while people close the gap to them.

Also Vandoom looks like a good driver would be intersting to see him in a fast car straight away like hamilton was with macca.

Jibbed

Gary Anderson's ideas for a revamped F1 weekend are terrible, even though I agree with his technical ideas.

This is why you don't let engineers run the show.

And why the 'strategy group' doesn't have a fucking clue what it's talking about.

Mastah

Adam Cooper ‏@adamcooperF1 27m27 minutes ago

'@McLarenF1 update: In FP1 ALO had harness connector & gearbox issues. In FP2 BUT had an ignition plug issue, ALO stopped as precaution

Risgroo

My McLaren Honda T-shirt just arrived. Fully expecting a seizure, stroke, heart attack, and a broken leg the moment I put it on.

Aiii

So not worth it
My McLaren Honda T-shirt just arrived. Fully expecting a seizure, stroke, heart attack, and a broken leg the moment I put it on.

You'll never be able to leave the house again, I hope there are some good delivery services out there.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Are merc ever planning an upgrade similar to Ferrari this season? They just seem to be sitting still while people close the gap to them.
Probably for their 3rd engine.

Also,Austrian track is one of the shortest on the calendar, so time differences will be small. And Williams had some very good runs today. Hamilton said that he would be the fastest in FP2 but he botched the last corner

Risgroo

You'll never be able to leave the house again, I hope there are some good delivery services out there.
I won't need to worry about the house for much longer, since it'll probably burn down tonight.
Connector and plug issues. 8th Grand Prix. ....smh

Seriously, I would put it on in an emergency room as precaution.

What shirt is it? The team white/black one?

This one! I'm going to the British GP, so I need to wear some proper merch.

spuckthew

Hamilton struggled a little to hook up his quali sims in Canada too. Looked ragged at times.

Hopefully he's just finding the absolute limit and it will come together tomorrow when it counts.

Ark

Wouldn't be surprised to see Nico take it this weekend. Austria was the only weekend last year that Rosberg actually beat Hamilton on track.

Dilly

Banned
I just can't stand watching it anymore. Honda are absolutely shameful, I have no idea what they're doing in F1 and neither do they from the looks of it.

Hopefully ron kicks the honda ceos ass, he cant stand for such an unprofessional bunch or jokers.... is this something to do with their work culture of like not accepting shame?

Hopefully ron and fernando go mental at them, fuck them. For fucks sake.

I mean deep down i trust them, but honda have zero excuses, if they werent willing to go balls deep into f1 with unlimited men and money, then dont waste mclarens time.

Top Bottom