• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2015 Season |OT| Formula E Feeder Series

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
So damn annoying that Formula E is not broadcasting their internet stream in Germany. Thanks Sky Germany.

Oh lovely (Sunday Times):

CIlhRQyWsAA2LBx.jpg

Ark

I will stop watching F1 if that happens. I loathe Sky, and nothing good can come of them having any stake in the sport at all.

tomtom94

Just seen the grid for the Formula E decider. You'd have to say barring mechanical failure Buemi has it sewn up given Piquet and di Grassi will have to overtake the Trulli train...

Zeknurn

Just 4 points between them now and if it's a tie Buemi will win because of more race wins.
Edit: Make that 2 points. Oh wow.

This race director is very reluctant to send out the safety car. I don't know if that's good or bad.

Zeknurn

Yeah that's a proper shame for Buemi.

Piquet deserves it though, he got royally fucked by the rain and did a massive drive up from 16th place.

I love Formula E.

Awesome series.

I really like it as well. But it's a shaame that the series takes so long to develop.

"Seems like I misunderstood the regulations for the next Formula E season. I thought they'd be fully opened up, but it's limited to the internals so far (e-motor, inverter, gearbox and cooling system). Everyone also gets the same chassis again (no aero development), which is a bit sad, but understandable (keeping costs down). For season three, they want to open up the development on the batteries, hoping that manufacturers can develop them far enough to ditch the car switching by season five (2018/2019?). The current batteries are supplied by Williams. They've still a long, long road ahead."

Zeknurn

I really like it as well. But it's a shaame that the series takes so long to develop.

"Seems like I misunderstood the regulations for the next Formula E season. I thought they'd be fully opened up, but it's limited to the internals so far (e-motor, inverter, gearbox and cooling system). Everyone also gets the same chassis again (no aero development), which is a bit sad, but understandable (keeping costs down). For season three, they want to open up the development on the batteries, hoping that manufacturers can develop them far enough to ditch the car switching by season five (2018/2019?). The current batteries are supplied by Williams. They've still a long, long road ahead."

Screw aero development. I don't want it to turn into Formula 1 where cars can't follow each other at all.

Top Bottom