• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2015 Season |OT| Formula E Feeder Series

phoony17

They dominated the sport for half a decade whilst no other manufacturer could suss out how to get closer to them. They have 18 months of difficulties and they throw there toys out of the pram..

The Renault was never a great engine in their WDC years, it was passable. Redbull just had an epic chassis to get them to the front and stay there. Now the past 2 years they have produced a POS engine that couldn't even run in pre-season testing in '14.

Redbull are spending 100's of millions dollars and can't even get a reliable engine. They have a right to be pissed.

Renault wanted this change in regulations and look at what they've produced.

hadareud

The Translator
The Renault was never a great engine in their WDC years, it was passable. Redbull just had an epic chassis to get them to the front and stay there.

That must be why Lotus were fighting for wins in those days. Because the engine was barely passable.

What a load of shite.

Red Bull can get fucked. The sooner I never have to see Marko darken my TV screen again the better.

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
Watching the report of 1995's Monza GP on Sky. Haha, I can remember how pissed I was as a kid when Hill torpedoed Schumacher out of the race for the second time in a row.

ElTorro

I'll drink a shot of Scotch every time Nico takes the emergency exit at the first chicane.

Deadman

That must be why Lotus were fighting for wins in those days. Because the engine was barely passable.

What a load of shite.

Red Bull can get fucked. The sooner I never have to see Marko darken my TV screen again the better.

Or because lotus had James Alison.

4 cars leaving f1 would not be a good thing.

Aiii

So not worth it

What a load of shite.

For one, he said passable, not barely passable.

For another, Renault have a terrible engine right now. It's complete shit.

They have also spent ZERO tokens to fix it.

But yeah, Ricciardo should take his 50-place grid penalty and thank the French Gods for the amazing engine in 2009.

TCRS

Banned
just fuck my shit up fam

Fch403E.jpg

02l40qI.jpg

Mastah

If FIA is serious about safety, Toro Rosso have to be harsly penalised. Verstappen wouldn't even have a chance to start his timed lap, so sending his car out in a hurry without bodywork attached in such circumstances has to be penalised, otherwise all this talk about safety and canopies is a joke.

Par Score

After all this talk of problems with debris and head protection for the last few weeks, I hope Torro Rosso get fucking hammered for letting that happen. Fuck grid place penalties, just straight DQ for the whole team.

There was a clear track behind him this time, but what kind of damage could an engine cover do coming into the cockpit around Curva Grande?

ElTorro

Well, at least everybody got a pretty clear look at Toro Rosso's packaging.

COI5aWSWgAAnh1s.jpg:large

Mastah

Holy shit at 2 accidents in Eurocup 2.0. One car upside down on the barrier and second car did 360 in the fucking air. Both drivers fine, but race was red flagged, damn.

ElTorro

Wonder if Rosberg has a power issue with his old PU. His times are shit.

Xando

Now all we need is hamilton to go out tomorrow for Ferrari 1-2.

Suprisingly small margin between Hamilton and both Ferrari cars.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Looks like Ferrari used some aggressive engine mapping for qualification. Plus they are good on softer compound and lightyear behind Mercedes on medium.
Wonder if Rosberg has a power issue with his old PU. His times are shit.

That would be 6th or even 7th GP for that engine, no wonder that he cannot trail Lewis

Top Bottom