• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2015 Season |OT| Formula E Feeder Series

dalin80

Banned
This is just crazy :D

They are saner then they used to be :(

One of the engines they used early on was all 'I am the essence of power, the roar of speed join with me Jenson and we shall shatter history together'.

and non-stop shit like that.

Since everyone has accepted that the Honda lump is a steaming pile they have toned it down a little. Still super fucking weird though.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Looks like some teams played again with tyre pressure and stewards will check each allocated set before and during the race

xrnzaaas

Driver's tribute to Justin Wilson.

THxn1KY.jpg

(I don't own the copyrights to this photo)

//Lewis of course didn't take his cap off. ;)

Ron Dennis's arrogance coming back to slap him in his miserable face is by far my favourite thing about 2015 so far.

His arrogance is what made the team what it was. And swallowing his pride and hiring Alonso shows that he's the right man for the job.

Honda is the problem here. But he had no choice, in order to become a winner you need to be the working team of the engine manufacturer. Just check what Horner was saying few weeks back about getting engines from Mercedes or Ferrari. Ron knows that and he decided to part ways with Mercedes for the sake of the team.

If Honda delivered he would've been the genius who saved the team

Ruruja

Hoping Lewis has no problems and is the only Merc on the podium.

Verstappen surely has most penalties on a start grid ever?

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
Sky's f1 coverage is so awful.

It's so much better than the bullshit on German free TV.

Only thing that annoys the hell out of me is that there is no easy way to watch the Sky UK broadcast outside the UK. Why do all these media companies not want my money.

Community kills this thread, but the mods don't care. Don't even get me started on the backseat mods who post "shouldn't this be in community?" every time the OT gets posted in Off-Topic.

It's embarrassingly bad tbh.
No it isn't. American commentary on NBC is embarrassing coverage. Sky is just average.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
It's so much better than the bullshit on German free TV.

25% of race time reserved for commercials

This is like Moto2/MotoGP coverage here, that is done by commercial TV. But last year they finally introduced small live picture in the corner during commercial breaks

duckroll

His arrogance is what made the team what it was. And swallowing his pride and hiring Alonso shows that he's the right man for the job.

Honda is the problem here. But he had no choice, in order to become a winner you need to be the working team of the engine manufacturer. Just check what Horner was saying few weeks back about getting engines from Mercedes or Ferrari. Ron knows that and he decided to part ways with Mercedes for the sake of the team.

If Honda delivered he would've been the genius who saved the team

They're still a bunch of losers right now though, with two former world champions wasting the twilight of their careers away in a pair of go karts. So... whatever I guess? Sucks to be Ron. :p

I really hope the start goes well and Ferrari can put up a good fight. While I'd love for Vettel to win, I don't want the win to be gifted to them.

Top Bottom