• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2015 Season |OT| Formula E Feeder Series

By virtue of my newly svelte waist I've had to order cycling gear in small... I never saw that coming. Those things are made for Italians who could hide behind drainpipes. lol

I just hope I don't end up being unable to wear it when I start bulking up again.

By virtue of my newly svelte waist I've had to order cycling gear in small... I never saw that coming. Those things are made for Italians who could hide behind drainpipes. lol

I just hope I don't end up being unable to wear it when I start bulking up again.
tumblr_mpn8l5u6TG1rtap8ko1_250.gif

lol... and apparently completely the wrong thread. Still, worth it for the gif. :D

Bringing it back on topic, I reckon I might even be light enough to drive one of last year's F1 cars!

Horner just said that he's seen the Renault road map for the development of this year's and next year's engine and it's still shit and can't see them improving at all.

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
Horner just said that he's seen the Renault road map for the development of this year's and next year's engine and it's still shit and can't see them improving at all.

That was based on bad simulation results, though. Renault has switched to VW software last week and now predicts to outperform Mercedes by 42% next year.

I give myself a 4/10 for this magnificent quip.

Zeknurn

I guess Daddy Verstappen told him to not obey if the team asks him to park the car next to a marshal's post.

He might be considered a pushover.

duckroll

Is it too late to return to Singapore for the last five races of the season?

We're actually really lucky the race was last week. The haze here got super bad in the last couple of days (way better today though) so if it were this week instead, Practice 1 at the very least might have been cancelled.

Wonder when Button's announcement is coming. Is McLaren trying to delay it by offering him more $$$?

Good guy Niki on BBC:

“Jenson & Ron are clever enough to get it together. Jenson said to me yesterday he wants to drive there & he doesn’t want to retire”

"I said to Jenson, fight your fight with Ron over money, because it is always the same. But then stay."

Button will get a new two-year deal.

Top Bottom