• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2015 Season |OT| Formula E Feeder Series

Aiii

So not worth it
Sainz is in verstappens dust already.

It does seem that Verstappen is either better at preserving tire quality or Is less phased by tire degradation than Sainz, given how much quicker he is at the back end of races a lot of the time.

Tubie

It wasn't so bad for the few of us in the US.

Still, I can think of a million and one ways to better spend the last two hours lol.

malyce

As much hate Verstappen gets here (sometimes from me too) I think he's a good driver, just not as good as Sainz Jr. It would be great if they both end up being great rivals at the top one day tho.

It's like we're not even watching the same sport. I'm still lost as to what leads some of you to believe that Sainz is better than Max?

untitled-23naysm.gif

At least Alonso has no reason to envy Vettel. Another P3, another lost championship.

Then again, they don't have a GP2 engine, so maybe he does envy them.

Mastah

Good to hear Brundle calling it loud and clear on air what some people already pointed out yesterday. Bernie is pathetic little man and ignoring Mercedes on TV coverage on his order because they refused to supply power units to Red Bull is disgusting.

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
At least Alonso has no reason to envy Vettel. Another P3, another lost championship.

Then again, they don't have a GP2 engine, so maybe he does envy them.

He is probably more salty that his 2007 buddy Hamilton is heading towards his third championship in that Mercedes seat.

yami4ct

Man, that GP2 Engine comment from Alonso was absolutely brutal. For a guy who's publicly been so committed to just developing the car, the lack of improvement really seems to have destroyed any molecule of enthusiasm he had left.

Aww shit. Not Kai Ebel. What a clown.

He is probably more salty that his 2007 buddy Hamilton is heading towards his third championship in that Mercedes seat.

I'd love to see Hamilton and Alonso in the Mercedes. Nico is as worthless as Kimi and he got no excuse left.

Business

Is there a post-race interview with Alonso yet. Lol.

Basically said Honda still has all his support but in situations where other drivers are going all over the place, you see them sliding out of corners, making mistakes and yet they fly past you on the straights, it's frustrating. Getting overtaken by Ericson is hard... or so Fernando said.

btw what happened to Red Bull they were nowhere.

Renault happened, which is why neither Ferrari nor Mercedes want to give them engines.

Massa messed up Ricciardo's race at the start and Kyvat had realiability issues.

e: It's hilarious to see that Nico seemed to have accepted his #2 position within the team. Being happy with P2 and whatnot. He's fully transformed into Webber.

I have been watching late 90s year reviews. These kind of parades that last ten to twenty laps when a car behind has an obvious speed advantage didn't used to happen. There were a lot more fights where the slower car managed to keep ahead, sure, but it resulted in battles, not in parades due to not being able to get within that 0.3s window of the car ahead.

And that was pre-DRS.
Lol
Jarno trulli.
Dude was infamous in the mid 2000s for backing up the field.

Mastah

And only now BBC and Sky showed Mercedes onboards from the start. Move which decided race victory completely ignored by FOM, because Bernie is pissed at Mercedes. Fuck him.

Top Bottom