• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2015 Season |OT| Formula E Feeder Series

Aiii

So not worth it
What on earth do you do with a F1 rear wing and cockpit padding dude? Display it? Make a coffeetable out of it? Hang it on your wall? :D

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Haha, yeah :) Hang it on the wall. Thought it was cool.

R29 rear wing by the way and R202 headrest :)

image.php

Mastah

Exhaustus ‏@Exhaustus 13m13 minutes ago

Be prepared @McLarenF1, @HondaRacingF1 and all who follow you. You cannot escape the mighty @Exhaustus!

McLaren ‏@McLarenF1 54s54 seconds ago

We don't fear you, @Exhaustus. We have two secret weapons and a sea of mega fans from across the globe. Be afraid, be very afraid.

So now McLaren exhaust has its Twitter account too?

Staab

Haha, goddamn Lotus Twitter never disappoints :p

I have to say I'm a bit sad to see him leave Lotus but in its current shape and with the uncertainty surrounding the Renault buyout, I think it's a smart move.
Especially if he can go to Ferrari later... please make it happen !

yami4ct

Grosjean is a great get for Haas. They definitely found a talented driver in just the situation where it'd be easy to grab him. Excited to see what he can do in the car next year. I'm interested to see who their number 2 ends up being.

Grosjean is a great get for Haas. They definitely found a talented driver in just the situation where it'd be easy to grab him. Excited to see what he can do in the car next year. I'm interested to see who their number 2 ends up being.
Grosjean's negotiation probably went something like this:
bxICj5v.jpg

dubc35

I don't follow nascar, does Haas have a typical livery or color? The all black shirts don't inspire. Hopefully Renault brings the yellow to get some different colors on the grid.

Pryce

I don't follow nascar, does Haas have a typical livery or color? The all black shirts don't inspire. Hopefully Renault brings the yellow to get some different colors on the grid.

Kurt Busch has no main sponsor so Haas typically puts his own company on the car. It's basically black and red. (Think black and red Ferrari).

Anyway, Grosjean will be good for them. He's not a top tier driver but he's more than capable to get podiums if he has the car under him. At the very least he won't crash every race and has experience.

Lemonte

quick google search
Haas-Racing-NASCAR-2014-articleTitle-ae0042dd-747883.jpg

eh... car is going to look like mclaren

Aiii

So not worth it
I remember a young driver who took a year out to test for Ferrari having been fairly underwhelming at Sauber...

seemed to work out well for him

All due respect to Massa, he was pretty underwhelming at Ferrari too, even if he almost lucked into a championship due to McLaren lol-shenanigans.

He's still pretty underwhelming, but now that he's in a team that people expect to be underwhelming... It isn't much of a surprise.

I mean, he's essentially Barrichello without the teddybear-likability Rubens had.

I was about to say. If Massa is your only example of a successful driver from your young driver academy, then it says a lot about that programme.

Meanwhile Red Bull got Vettel, Ricciardo and Verstappen.

Hm. Red Bull brings them into the sport, helps them grow and mature as drivers and once they're ready, Ferrari snatches them away.

Another reason to pull out of the sport!

LeBoef

haas livery:
they talked about yellow. but with renault coming back and being possibly yellow, who knows...

ferrari academy:
bianchi? perez? current ones arent even 20 except one in gp2

teams threatening to leave:
redbull leaving isnt like when ferrari or mclaren said to do so. especially ferrari would have an impact on viewers like no other team.
yes redbull would have an impact on the quality of the grid, but not f1 in general. they'd be just a side note in f1 history. its not like they re us humans, who are just for a short time on earth and having such an impact fucking everything up.

Aiii

So not worth it
yes redbull would have an impact on the quality of the grid, but not f1 in general. they'd be just a side note in f1 history. its not like they re us humans, who are just for a short time on earth and having such an impact fucking everything up.

anchorman_meme.jpg

tomtom94

It's not exactly behind the scenes, given that we had so many people warning about overheating tyres prior to Suzuka (which... didn't happen). It's all about trying to force the FIA's hand.

I don't really care either way, if all the teams get the same tyres then the playing field is level. It amuses me that the great saviours of tyres in F1 are Michelin, though.

Mastah

Natalie Pinkham ‏@NataliePinkham 28m28 minutes ago

Stunning day at MTC...all set for @McLarenF1 's big announcement #f1 (not driver related, before you get too excited)

Yay, new McLaren sponsor revealed today!

Top Bottom