• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2015 Season |OT| Formula E Feeder Series

Joba62x

Neo Member
My phone got ruined by the rain on Saturday so I took these with a disposable camera I bought on the way to the track on Sunday.

3dqBxkK.jpg

m2JPCeX.jpg

vocqrvh.jpg

Here is my 17 image album: http://imgur.com/a/hZCtK

Friday and Saturday were as bad as it looked but I a great time on Sunday, can't wait for next year!

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
Great pictures. I'm happy for Lewis and I hope Ferrari can get their shit together next season.

Either that or Rosberg gets his mojo and balls back.

I hope its Ferrari next year. I want to see more samurai wisdom.

Line_HTX

Just ran into some nice onboard footage from Kimi's car:

http://videa.hu/videok/sport/kimi-raikkonen-austin-race-onboard-f1-2015-f15-t-zTZHvgWj9wwf5Wbk

Shows some nice battling between Vettel and wonderboy.

Great footage there. Nothing like the sound of wind going by on that back straight with the DRS and going 325 km/h.

Though, is it normal to jerk the wheel like that in those conditions? I think it looked like the track was still wet, but it was close to drying off. I'm still reminded of the onboard camera when he hit the wall, lol

Zaru

But it looks like he has no one in Mercedes. Look at all the smug from Toto and Lauda when he makes mistakes.

Seriously, from the TV perspective it looks like Nico's superiors always smile/grin when he gets overtaken by Lewis (and not vice versa). That's gotta saw at him.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
It will be interesting how will engines cope with high altitude in Mexico - almost 2200 m above sea level.

But it looks like he has no one in Mercedes. Look at all the smug from Toto and Lauda when he makes mistakes.

Yeah, that was totally out of order. Looked to me like they wanted Hamilton to wrap it up in the US so they were perfectly happy with it going down that way.

Ruruja

My phone got ruined by the rain on Saturday so I took these with a disposable camera I bought on the way to the track on Sunday.

Here is my 17 image album: http://imgur.com/a/hZCtK

Friday and Saturday were as bad as it looked but I a great time on Sunday, can't wait for next year!

Great pics, something about the film grain thing on them makes them seem old, like you're looking at some pics of history.

Schumi needed, what? 4 Years for the title with Ferrari? I think he could have the mental strength to grind the Ferrari Title IF Ferrari lets him and doesnt expect one in the next 2 to 3 years.
The thought of Vettel having to grind experience points using GP's as random battles as if it was a JRPG is quite funny. I guess Hamilton is the final boss with his boss music being a Kanye West remixed version of Dancing Mad.

dubc35

fake edit, ^ I saw that too. Lighten up Arrivabene

Do we expect Rosberg to turn up the aggression and possibly come into contact with Lewis now that both titles are wrapped up? Or do we expect nothing and a lackluster final 3 GP's of the year (can't believe the season is almost over!) If anything Mexico is rather new (or returning) and Brazil is usually a good GP. Abu Dhabi can go pound sand.

fake edit, ^ I saw that too. Lighten up Arrivabene

Do we expect Rosberg to turn up the aggression and possibly come into contact with Lewis now that both titles are wrapped up? Or do we expect nothing and a lackluster final 3 GP's of the year (can't believe the season is almost over!) If anything Mexico is rather new (or returning) and Brazil is usually a good GP. Abu Dhabi can go pound sand.
I'm honestly wondering if Hamilton will chill out and just cruise around, but he probably still wants to either tie or beat Vettel's wins in one season record.

Do we expect Rosberg to turn up the aggression and possibly come into contact with Lewis now that both titles are wrapped up?

I expect that yes, and I also expect that he'll botch it, take them both out, and look doubly stupid. Internal support would probably nose dive if that happens, so he should think long and hard about what he's willing to do. If he hurts his chances for next year, he's a fool.

Kyougar

Doesn't seem to be a sale on the US store. :(

Related to that, F1 merch has to be the most expensive merch, damn. Every time I think about buying something the price changes my mind. $70 for a polo shirt, $80 for a sweatshirt? No thanks.

As long as you dont have the pocket change to buy a Rolex, you are not the target Audience of Formula 1.

Shaneus

Official Red Bull/Toro Rosso gear for 15 euro/piece

https://www.redbullshop.com/en/twitter15k/

Got myself a RB sweater, STR shirt and STR Beanie :)
Shit, I'm gonna get me the messenger bag. I don't really have the funds, I might still have to buy it for myself at that price. Fake edit: 15 euro is only $22AUD? Shit, I need to think about the other stuff there.

Fake edit #2: Fuck, missed out. God damnit, they have an Australian driver yet hold the sale when we're all still asleep? Bastards. Do you remember how much longer it was going for when you posted?

Top Bottom