• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2015 Season |OT| Formula E Feeder Series

Aiii

So not worth it
clipboard017mqfv.jpg

andshrew

I feel so dumb because this is written in simple English yet I still don't understand what this means...anyone care to explain?

I'm taking this to mean they are changing everything in the engine twice so effectively they will have 2 brand new engines for the remaining 3 races, while taking all the penalties at one weekend.

This is a pretty good example of teams exploiting the spirit of the new rules around penalties no longer carrying over until you've served them all.

Either that, or #blessed as just upped his qualifying game compared to last season, or #blessed just likes this year's car better than Secondberg.

I'd say it's a mixture of mind games and an improved qualifying performance by Hamilton.
He's not even Secondberg anymore, he's hat launching Sodiumberg now, which isn't even his final form if Vettel beats him in the championship standings. He'll be Thirdberg and evolve the whinging demeanor of Barrichello.
colbert-wtf.gif

Massa

"I know Jorge as well and Marc a little bit and they are very good guys, but I think Valentino did the right thing."

I think someone's trying a little too hard to be the new Schumacher.

Aiii

So not worth it
"I know Jorge as well and Marc a little bit and they are very good guys, but I think Valentino did the right thing."

I think someone's trying a little too hard to be the new Schumacher.

Yeah, I remember when Schumacher had opinions, too. So Schumacher, amirite?

darkinstinct

...lacks reading comprehension.
The point isn't that he had opinions, it's that he didn't mind playing very dirty to win. It was just a silly joke.

That joke doesn't make any sense. It would make sense if you said the same thing about Rossi but doing so in regards to Vettel is just strange.

Massa

That joke doesn't make any sense. It would make sense if you said the same thing about Rossi but doing so in regards to Vettel is just strange.

Yeah, I agree it wasn't clear at all.

What Rossi did was despicable, and it reminded me of some of the shenanigans Schumacher used to pull in F1. Then when I saw Vettel actually defending Rossi it reminded me that Vettel is a huge Schumacher fan and is jokingly referred to as the new German god. That's all.

operon

Yeah, I agree it wasn't clear at all.

What Rossi did was despicable, and it reminded me of some of the shenanigans Schumacher used to pull in F1. Then when I saw Vettel actually defending Rossi it reminded me that Vettel is a huge Schumacher fan and is jokingly referred to as the new German god. That's all.

Still a stupid joke, trying far to hard

Zeknurn

Is Mercedes going to have brake problems again?

Also with 4 teams gone that makes 16 cars which is just enough iirc to avoid third cars

dubc35

Sky reporting all the main leaders at Manor have tendered their resignation. Not good.

Was about to post this. Autosport saying some more from the team will leave with them at the end of the season. I guess they differ from what the new owner wants to do (not sure what exactly).

Yeah.

Imagine a 16 car grid next year. Terrible.
Yep. Mercedes will probably start talking about leaving soon after their dominance ends as well (the board was never too keen on spending money on F1).

dubc35

Alonso is circulating on intermediate tyres at the moment.

wtf? (not watching so not sure why he would be on inters, scrubbing a set for a lap or two?)

@pirellisport

As usual, teams cannot try the softer compound (P Zero Yellow soft) until FP2: which will be more relevant to quali/race conditions. Maybe.
Maybe? lol

edit, there you go
"There is more grip with inters [than slicks] in some corners," says Alonso.

Mastah

Wonderboy cuts corner, purples second sector in result, sets fastest lap and this time still stands, lol.

This is why F1 is fucked and stewards are laughing stock.

Mastah

Chill dude, it's FP1. Literally doesn't matter.

Don't worry, I'm fine.

But it matters:

31.1 Save where these Sporting Regulations require otherwise, pit lane and track discipline and safety measures will be the same for all practice sessions as for the race.

If these clowns can ignore what they've themselves written in these bloated regulations, then they are fools of the highest order and are turning sport into joke "coz who cares about dis or dat?".

Isn't it Montoya in Monza?

Montoya in official testing (372.2), Kimi few weeks later during Italian GP (370.1).

record_monza.png

Top Bottom