• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mau ®

I love her ballads, though Im not big on Illegal for some reason.

No

Moscas en la Casa

And her latest opus Antes de las Seis

ICANT.

iboEs6yg1SLgos.gif

royalan

I love her ballads, though Im not big on Illegal for some reason.

...we were this close to having a moment, you and I...

Shakira doesn't get nearly enough credit as a vocalist. I love when she sings in her native tongue; you can really appreciate her interpretive ability in Spanish. And I was just talking to Mumei about my love of contralto singers. She sounds particularly great in the chorus for Tú.

Mau ®

Just for the record

I regret nothing.

Which reminds me I never gave you my routine!!

MONDAYS= BACK TRAINING AND 45 MIN CARDIO (BASKETBALL)
THURSDAYS= SHOULDER TRAINING AND 45 MIN CARDIO (BOXING)
WEDNESDAYS= LEGS
TUESDAYS= CHEST TRAINING AND 45 MIN CARDIO (BASKETBALL)
FRIDAYS= BICEPS AND 45 MIN CARDIO (BIKE)
SATURDAYS= TRICEPS AND 45 MIN CARDIO (BOXING)

The cardio sports change as I see fit. As long as I do it.

My diet consist of 6 meals throughout the day, each every 2-3 hours. Must be about 200g-250g of meat (or about 40 grams of protein) plus 100g of vegetables (of the green variety). Except after training when I can eat and apple and 2 scoops of protein powder. And in the mornings I can eat 2 scoops of oatmeal yasss

Which reminds me I never gave you my routine!!

MONDAYS= BACK TRAINING AND 45 MIN CARDIO (BASKETBALL)
THURSDAYS= SHOULDER TRAINING AND 45 MIN CARDIO (BOXING)
WEDNESDAYS= LEGS
TUESDAYS= CHEST TRAINING AND 45 MIN CARDIO (BASKETBALL)
FRIDAYS= BICEPS AND 45 MIN CARDIO (BIKE)
SATURDAYS= TRICEPS AND 45 MIN CARDIO (BOXING)

The cardio sports change as I see fit. As long as I do it.

My diet consist of 6 meals throughout the day, each every 2-3 hours. Must be about 200g-250g of meat (or about 40 grams of protein) plus 100g of vegetables (of the green variety). Except after training when I can eat and apple and 2 scoops of protein powder. And in the mornings I can eat 2 scoops of oatmeal yasss

*copy/paste

thank you very much, kind sir

iGnu455gcvVlh.gif

royalan

Florence can sit down and take notes on how to do heavy vibrato right.

And in other news, I cannot decide whether I should have cookies. Decisions, decisions.

Cookie's are always a good decision. Unless you're InTheZone with DAT REGIMEN. I think we need pics of the results...

Anyway, the 80s was a GREAT time for female vocalists. What else came out the same year:

rwghR.jpg

Mumei

Cookie's are always a good decision. Unless you're InTheZone with DAT REGIMEN. I think we need pics of the results...

You're right!

Delicious, delicious cookies.

I sometimes tell myself that I should start to do a regimen of some sort, but I just cannot quite find the motivation.

Anyway, the 80s was a GREAT time for female vocalists. What else came out the same year:

rwghR.jpg

Started a bit earlier but still!

By the way, what's your favorite Kate Bush song?

Cookies are amazing though
ny12.gif

What is your favorite kind?

Mau ®

Who are you talking to with this "our generation" business? My foundational musical memories start early 90s!

Oh well, my music memories started around when Britney blessed pop music forever with Baby One More Time.

But since you stan THE BIGGEST FEMALE HITMAKER OF ALL TIME, I'll just keep it low profile.

Mumei

Oh, where to even start with this question. There's so much Quality with Kate "Tori Amos is my son" Bush.

Royalan's Essential Kate Bush

The Sensual World

Babooshka

Cloudbusting

Running Up That Hill

Wuthering Heights

I'll listen to these later when I'm not hanging out in that DJ thingamajig

Oh well, my music memories started around when Britney blessed pop music forever with Baby One More Time.

But since you stan THE BIGGEST FEMALE HITMAKER OF ALL TIME, I'll just keep it low profile.

Bless you. <3

Nemesis_

I must admit Gaga knows her audience.

0.jpg

barney

Rocket Punch and Phono shading Gaga. How bizarre. Almost as old as Madonna; almost.

I can't wait until the MDNA Tour is revealed to become a giant game of Bingo and Bridge since no one wants to hear anything of MDNA anyway.
8wNVm.gif

Kyon

Banned
Rocket Punch and Phono shading Gaga. How bizarre. Almost as old as Madonna; almost.

I can't wait until the MDNA Tour is revealed to become a giant game of Bingo and Bridge since no one wants to hear anything of MDNA anyway.
8wNVm.gif

The MDNA tour is grossing more than the BTW Ball already. You can't come for Madonna tours. Ever. You can come for the album but not her tours. That remains untouchedT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom