• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Since WHEN was this tour a GREATEST HITS tour?!

I recall NO SUCH ANNOUNCEMENT.

Is this supposed to be SHADE?

You realise that if she EVER did a GH Tour it'd be LONGER than your FAVES CAREER.

And it would CHRONOLOGICALLY STOP in 2005, the year of Madonna's PASSING.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
You couldn't be MORE WRONG, but please DO keep posting; every COURT needs a JESTER.

If I couldn't be MORE WRONG, that would mean the quality of her releases has only gone UP after Godfessions. Even as DELUDED a stan as YOU shouldn't try peddling THAT crock of SHIT.

Salazar

You couldn't be MORE WRONG, but please DO keep posting; every COURT needs a JESTER.

anlOv.gif

If I couldn't be MORE WRONG, that would mean the quality of her releases has only gone UP after Godfessions. Even as DELUDED a stan as YOU shouldn't try peddling THAT crock of SHIT.

While I simply REFUSE to comment on Madonna's recent output, OTHER to say that it is AMAZING, there is no DENYING that she has had the ODD MOMENT of INSPIRED ARTISTRY since.

I suppose you'll be one of THOSE ONES that takes a FEW DAYS VACATION when she DROPS BOMBS over TEL AVIV on the THIRTY FIRST of MAY.

Ahh, the Queen of Korea SURVEYING the KINGDOM with some HANDMAIDENS :)

Do you like Madonna? Consider your answer carefully

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
While I simply REFUSE to comment on Madonna's recent output, OTHER to say that it is AMAZING, there is no DENYING that she has had the ODD MOMENT of INSPIRED ARTISTRY since.

I suppose you'll be one of THOSE ONES that takes a FEW DAYS VACATION when she DROPS BOMBS over TEL AVIV on the THIRTY FIRST of MAY.

Hun don't HYPERVENTILATE just cuz I'm the only Madonna fan who ACCEPTS that she died of a FATAL CAREER CRASH seven years ago.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
K-Pop thread is ->

Please keep this thread restricted to talk of QUALITY RELEASES.

Alright, and Rihanna if you really have to.

Mumei

One of these days, this topic will discover the underline, italics, bold, and highlight tags and it will become nigh unreadable.

Cynosure seems like a reasonable person to credit

Mumei

Wait, I just looked that chick up...

You're telling me that The Queen of Korea is really just One-Ninth of a K-Pop Group?

It seems like all the big Korean female idols are parts of groups. I wonder if they ever come individually or if they're always packaged in bulk, so to speak.

Wait, I just looked that chick up...

You're telling me that The Queen of Korea is really just One-Ninth of a K-Pop Group?

rP8Aj.gif

snsd_hyoyeon_____the_boys_____gif_by_teklaa-d4c3e8a.gif

Umm, she is ALL of SNSD. Korea was CREATED around the CONCEPT of StrongButGracefulDelicateFlowerOfAsia'sSunriseHYOYEON.

Both North Korea and Koodo are BITTER and ENVIOUS that such a PRECIOUS TREASURE is HOARDED by SOUTH KOREA; who have GRACIOUSLY ALLOWED the world a GLIMPSE of the MAJESTY, POISE and PERFECTION.

itAQ2U0NP6fSb.gif

K-Pop thread is ->

Please keep this thread restricted to talk of QUALITY RELEASES.

Wait, weren't you the one that posted that Scissors abortion of a song just yesterday? And yet you continue to call others SENILE.

iQeb8yAgyT8Wc.gif

One of these days, this topic will discover the underline, italics, bold, and highlight tags and it will become nigh unreadable.

Mumei is a FUTURE PROPHET. ILLUMINATI

Parkinson's claims another victim.

if3wdqhwp6lin4xl0p.gif

^ROFL

Not surprising. As fun as it is to shit on her music, Jenny from the Block is doing quite well for herself. A star of two reality TV shows, albums, and producer of smaller stuff as well.

I'm completely OBLIVIOUS to the going-ons of Jennifer Lopez, aside from that AWFUL new single.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Wait, weren't you the one that posted that Scissors abortion of a song just yesterday? And yet you continue to call others SENILE.

iQeb8yAgyT8Wc.gif

tumblr_ln4qhixfbp1qafmnjp9.gif

Madonna stan calls another artist's recent output an abortion?

Someone open these windows, we need to let out the stink of DRAMATIC IRONY.

wkinhk0iom.gif
, tbh

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy

iQeb8yAgyT8Wc.gif
Oh and one more thing: it was botty who called you senile old hags senile, not me.

Probably a symptom of your rapidly advancing senility, getting people confused like that.
z63musfap3.gif

Nemesis_

Watch your faves COWER at the SHEER AMOUNT of WEALTH GENERATED when THE TOUR begins.

Pretty sure this Lady Gaga entry in the FORBES THING is calculated WITHOUT A TOUR. So with Rihanna's ANNUAL RELEASES of TRASH combined with her TOURS then of COURSE SHE WILL BE RANKED HIGHER.

Pretty TELLING how CLOSE the true GODDESS of POP is without a TOUR to the FOREHEAD ISLAND

I did not MENTION or CARE TO MENTION MADONNA in this POST BECAUSE I FEEL it is NOT NECESSARY and I will continue to NOT shade your faves. AS PREVIOUSLY DISCUSSED

Pretty sure this Lady Gaga entry in the FORBES THING is calculated WITHOUT A TOUR. So with Rihanna's ANNUAL RELEASES of TRASH combined with her TOURS then of COURSE SHE WILL BE RANKED HIGHER.

I'm sure THE ETERNAL FAVE is CRYING into her $800+ million.

Pretty TELLING how CLOSE the true GODDESS of POP is without a TOUR to the FOREHEAD ISLAND

Residuals from her last tour + BTW. These lists are always bullshit anyway as they don't take into account how much of that money the artist actually earns.

THE ETERNAL FAVE recently signed a $120 million record contract. And already BANKED it BACK THREE FOLD with ONE TOUR. When will yours?

I did not MENTION or CARE TO MENTION MADONNA in this POST BECAUSE I FEEL it is NOT NECESSARY and I will continue to NOT shade your faves. AS PREVIOUSLY DISCUSSED

FIVE PERCENT. L4D NO SHOW. ETC.

DMeisterJ

Banned

Excuses, excuses, excuses.

Numbers DON'T lie. Gaga is 5TH, Rihanna is 4TH.

DEAL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom