• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still haven't listened to the Body Talk EPs. I suppose if I LISTEN TO THEM it would be like NEW music, right? >_>

3ODnW.gif

Nemesis_

I actually BUY the music of those who deserve so I didn't want to pirate the EPs until I got more money.

#PoorStudentLife

SORRY FOR BEING GOOD

Also for some reason I just thought that the Body Talk album would be the EPs plus MORE tracks. But that was NOT THE CASE.

Majmun

EWWWWW NOT THAT THING AGAIN. GO AWAY

jPJJC.gif

SNNXK.gif

What happened to Lana Del Rey??? I see she released a clip of Carmen on youtube. LOL that's one of the worst tracks on the album.

She flopped pretty hard, didn't she ;_;

Koodo

Banned
She flopped pretty hard, didn't she ;_;
Actually, Born To Die is the second highest selling album of the year so far (behind 21). She's doing amazingly in Europe; not so hot in America though.

Last I heard, she was shooting a video for National Anthem.

Nemesis_

EWWWWW NOT THAT THING AGAIN. GO AWAY

jPJJC.gif

Channelling Confessions era Madonna with that wig and colour choice tbh

Actually, Born To Die is the second highest selling album of the year so far (behind 21). She's doing amazingly in Europe; not so hot in America though.

Last I heard, she was shooting a video for National Anthem.

I thought that video was for Summertime Sadness?

EDIT Oh....

A music video for "Summertime Sadness" was filmed on April 21 and May 20, 2012.

DIS BITCH filming and making videos for NON-SINGLE songs #bless

Nemesis_

OMG... so a Summertime Sadness video should be released soon...

wa7Hi.gif

Yeah, I knew I wasn't crazy.

It's been only a few days after Lana Del Rey released a music video for her single "Carmen", but the viral singing sensation has already prepared another clip. She's recently caught on camera filming visuals for her other single called "Summertime Sadness".

In a picture courtesy of JustJared, the "Video Games" singer is seen sitting on the front seat of a convertible with her eyes closed. In other images, she's joined on the smokey set by "Hart of Dixie" actress Jaime King who sits behind the wheel.

The video was filmed on Saturday, April 21 in Santa Clarita, California. It's directed by Jaime's filmmaker husband, Kyle Newman with the help of "Hesher" helmer Spencer Susser. "Magic Mike" hunk Alex Pettyfer reportedly served as a production assistant.

Prior to working together for the video shoot, Lana and Jaime celebrated the latter's 33rd birthday early at Soho House in West Hollywood. They also did a photo shoot ala Thelma and Louise against the backdrop of a Beverly Hills front garden.

Even she is falling asleep to her own music etc.

Trigger

I only cared for Video Games, Radio, and Dark Paradise tbh. The rest of the album was pretty boring. Lana's not very fun to watch in concert as well.

Nemesis_

It wants to escape from that hideous face.
sY0Nu.gif

That photo is from a performance that happened MARCH 2012.

The TERRIfying RELEVANCE of our fave is just TERRIfic

MORE AMAZING ART FILMS to hit the WAVES soon.

Do you have plans to do more videos for your upcoming album?
Jan: Yeah, but I’m not sure now when we’ll be filming.

You mentioned that someone was selling one of your CDs for $100 on the internet, and your fans say they want to buy your music from you directly. Do you have any plans to make more CDs or sell your music digitally?
Jan: Yeah, some people in Seattle are going to help me get the music out.

It’s great that you have such supportive fans!
Jan: Yes, it is.

Will you be performing songs from your new album?
Jan: Yes I am. A lot of songs off the new album, and just a few off the first two albums.

The new album is called The Wild One. What inspired that title?
Jan: Well, the song, the “Wild One” is a person that rides motorcycles and she’s kind of wild, but she’s always there to help people.

jan-terri-wild-one.jpg

jan-terri-300x201.jpg

LANA DEL REY wishes she could be this ICONIC

z3YYh.gif

Nemesis_

No time for these SECOND-rate opinions.

not you, Gos

qyOEr.gif

Highway Unicorn is also incredible.

I don't think you people know how to listen to music.

To be honest, I think Highway Unicorn is great without the refrain. Everything else is god like, but that god awful cheesy refrain just brings it down.

Expecting (but not hoping for) it to be the opener for the tour and maybe that will make me like it. I can't imagine any other song she WOULD open with.

32 DAYS

bjork

Apologize if this has already been posted, but Kreayshawn released her first music video since the immaculate "Gucci Gucci" yesterday. This is big!

It's called "Breakfast (Syrup)" (Featuring 2Chainz), and she manages to slay basic bitches everywhere with some amazing phresh beats.

Watch on Youtube

Kreayshawn is a beautiful trainwreck. I love her.

Nemesis_

Not sure HAZARDOUS WASTE is appropriate for the trash, dear.

As a public health expert I can attest to these facts. You must dispose of such waste properly
8wnvmfkcw2.gif

HfxQt.gif

I might be willing to hold on to Superstar and Girl Gone Wild if I could dig up my scrubs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom