• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delio

Aw I feel the love and support here. Thank you gurls! WTF koodo needs to stay out of gaming.

tumblr_m4awhzK5yl1rv63i3o1_500.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Any gay that does not have an eternal love for the Spice Girls and the five flawless divas that gave us "Girl Power" is a traitor and deserves to be banned from this thread.

TDiCk.gif

Don't get me wrong, the Spice Girls were good (although obviously superseded by Gods Aloud) but Geri? Bleh tbh.

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
Aw I feel the love and support here. Thank you gurls! WTF koodo needs to stay out of gaming.

Speaking of love and support, I saw this [vaguely stalker-ish] collection of 1D gifs on tumblr and well... why are they still hiding in the closet? Dis shit is more than just boys being boys.
1276752h6e4tykrbg.gif

tumblr_m4fw0eUUgY1r1hb8ao1_250.gif
tumblr_m4fw0eUUgY1r1hb8ao2_250.gif
tumblr_m4fw0eUUgY1r1hb8ao3_250.gif

tumblr_m4fw0eUUgY1r1hb8ao4_250.gif
tumblr_m4fw0eUUgY1r1hb8ao5_250.gif
tumblr_m4fw0eUUgY1r1hb8ao6_250.gif

tumblr_m4fw0eUUgY1r1hb8ao7_250.gif
tumblr_m4fw0eUUgY1r1hb8ao8_250.gif
tumblr_m4fw0eUUgY1r1hb8ao9_250.gif

Speaking of love and support, I saw this [vaguely stalker-ish] collection of 1D gifs on tumblr and well... why are they still hiding in the closet? Dis shit is more than just boys being boys.
1276752h6e4tykrbg.gif
I actually still think this is all just "bromance" + teasing the press and public + being socialized by their management to look as "close as possible to one another". And bam, you end up with guys who have physical contact every time they talk to one another or if there's a camera in their presence.

There's bound to be a "gay one" in that boy band, but I wouldn't put any money down on one of them. Purely based on my gaydar, it would be Louis though.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Any gay that does not have an eternal love for the Spice Girls and the five flawless divas that gave us "Girl Power" is a traitor and deserves to be banned from this thread.

TDiCk.gif

This is as dumb as saying every Gay should praise Gaga or Madonna, I dont use the Spiceless Girls and every song I have heard from them has being an offense to my ears and the sound waves around me

Icicle

Geraldine IS the SPICE GIRLS.

Geri1.jpg

Phono and I stanning for the same goddesses?

iPsFs.gif

UNSTOPPABLE alliance, tbh.

This is as dumb as saying every Gay should praise Gaga or Madonna, I dont use the Spiceless Girls and every song I have heard from them has being an offense to my ears and the sound waves around me

The Spice Girls are on a whole other LEVEL. The notion of you finding their music offensive to the ear is proof that your opinion is WRONG. Their FLAWLESS reign is also responsible for ushering in a new golden age of pop music, which included many of the artists you stan for. Therefore, kindly stfu.

skTrl.gif

Delio

1276752h6e4tykrbg.gif

tumblr_m4fw0eUUgY1r1hb8ao1_250.gif
tumblr_m4fw0eUUgY1r1hb8ao2_250.gif
tumblr_m4fw0eUUgY1r1hb8ao3_250.gif

tumblr_m4fw0eUUgY1r1hb8ao4_250.gif
tumblr_m4fw0eUUgY1r1hb8ao5_250.gif
tumblr_m4fw0eUUgY1r1hb8ao6_250.gif

tumblr_m4fw0eUUgY1r1hb8ao7_250.gif
tumblr_m4fw0eUUgY1r1hb8ao8_250.gif
tumblr_m4fw0eUUgY1r1hb8ao9_250.gif

Yeah they prob fuck each other all the time. Or they know how to throw out small hand grabs here and there to make people go nuts.

Mumei

I've been noticing more and more that your posts often come bundled together. It's very amusing.

And the Spice Girls are still meh.

Nemesis_

Well TODAY I've discovered that it's RATHER UNFORTUNATE that we should be situated in the same timezone. I'm moving.

Umm, what? Are you REFERRING to ME?

omEzd.gif

I've been noticing more and more that your posts often come bundled together. It's very amusing.

And the Spice Girls are still meh.

LNKXy.gif

You think this is a bad thing? I have a THEME for every SITTING I spend in this BEAUTIFUL THREAD.

Since no FUCKER will spend time in the DJ ROOM anymore.

ShfIq.gif

Majmun

Spice Girls>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>All Saints>>>>>Girls Aloud

I loved the Spice Girls. Their first two records are pop classics. The singles they've released are flawless and instant classics. Each SG was unique and actually (tried to) sang. Other girlbands lacked the magic.

I still like

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRw8Q2M-EDY

Never released as a single. But it's so hotttttt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom