• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

botty

Banned
Being a MD in TRAINING myself I know that she WOULD NEVER as there is just SUCH HIGH RISKS associated with PUTTING AN OBESE PATIENT under ANAESTHESIA

You are clearly under something, probably the e, if you think Mimi is obese. The only things large are her career, her hits, and the shadow she cast over all the lessors (your faves).

Stay pressed; stay obsessed.

tumblr_lfm8mb9gyr1qfzf2to1_400.gif

You are clearly under something, probably the e, if you think Mimi is obese. The only things large are her career, her hits, and the shadow she cast over all the lessors (your faves).

Stay pressed; stay obsessed.

tumblr_lfm8mb9gyr1qfzf2to1_400.gif
booty gurlt, your Godriah stanning is flawless and inspirational. As are your supple pectoral muscles. Keep clocking the lessors with style and grace.

ibnCrbHTljCc8K.gif

The true winner of this page, however, is Icicle. Dat DEGRASSI <3

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
So I was at Express yesterday decided to go to the dressing room and in the midst of changing clothes this song came up, I knew I heard it before and about three seconds in I realized it was Flobyn's Indestructible, I wanted to just run out but couldn't due to being half naked. I had no option but to endure and now when I woke up today I had it stuck in my head and have listed to it about 20+ times already and its all you [bad word]'s fault for introducing me to this shit, never going to that DJ room again

iMaGNChwBM84b.gif

And I never was smart with love
I let the bad ones in and the good ones go
But I'm gonna love you like I've never been hurt before
I'm gonna love you like I'm indestructible
Your love is ultramagnetic
Not again it's taking over
This is hardcore
And I'm indestructible

ibkHEPfS0jYQXx.gif

botty

Banned
Clearly you have a penchant for YO YO dieting HAS-BEENS. We will have to be UNBOTHERED at each other it seems.

Most people gain weight when they're pregnant. However, she dropped the weight and became the envy of women everywhere.

Has been? Mariah is still making hits, while your faves struggle to chart.

Seems like you'll be of a victim of the impending 2012 Mariahpocalypse.

I repeat: Unbothered.

tumblr_m0ixcs1cXG1qhk30fo9_250.gif

Nemesis_

So I was at Express yesterday decided to go to the dressing room and in the midst of changing clothes this song came up, I knew I heard it before and about three seconds in I realized it was Flobyn's Indestructible, I wanted to just run out but couldn't due to being half naked. I had no option but to endure and now when I woke up today I had it stuck in my head and have listed to it about 20+ times already and its all you [bad word]'s fault for introducing me to this shit, never going to that DJ room again

iMaGNChwBM84b.gif

AMAZING and ACCURATE conclusions made TONIGHT by MARIUS. The ONLY WAY from here is UP.

Has been? Mariah is still making hits, while your faves struggle to chart.

Where is her INCOME or REVENUE? My FAVE is grossing $30 MILLION without even finishing ONE LEG of her THIRD TOUR. Both your faves are struggling to GET THEIR OWN LEGS back into the INDUSTRY without first using some FLOP REALITY TV SHOW to propel them back into the STATUS QUO or LEECHING off some other ARTISTS.

ArOMU.gif

The only MARIAHPOCALYPSE is the one that will involved HER OWN CAREER and her BANK ACCOUNT when she BINGES again once she fades back into OBSCURITY. RELEVANCE is not living on PAST GLORIES my dear and working with SOMEONE ELSE's PRODUCER in an ATTEMPT TO EMULATE some other famous and RELEVANT artist won't work out for any of your faves. Let's just ask BIONIC. At least my FAVES have the ABILITY and FUNDS to actually TOUR

Wga2m.gif

BHwAX.gif

royalan

i9ejyqw8n4.gif

Excuse me? Gods Aloud are better than All TRASH.

I want to agree, but I'm struggling to remember one hook from one song by Flops Aloud.

Is that the group with the lead singer that was booted from X-Factor US mid-taping in favor of Nicole Scherzinger? That's correct, isn't it?

rP8Aj.gif

Peru

I like All Saints but they have like three good songs instead of two genuine classic ALBUMS (Chemistry, Tangled Up)

Majmun

Whoa...Whoa

A few questions that I need to know
How you could ever hurt me so
I need to know what I've done wrong
And how long its been going on
Was it that I never paid enough attention?
Or did I not give enough affection?
Not only will your answers keep me sane
But I'll know never to make the same mistake again
You can tell me to my face
Or even on the phone
You can write it in a letter
Either way, I need to know
Did I never treat you right?
Did I always start the fight?
Either way, I'm going out of my mind
All the answers to my questions I have to find.[/URL]

Right up there with the best of the Spice Girls, if you want to drink the correct tea...

You mean the coffee?

I also love Bootie Call and Pure Shores. All Saints were a bit different, say edgy, but the group only had TWO singers. What I liked about the Spice Girls is that all the ladies sang and had their own unique input. I loved that. It made the group more interesting. There were faves within the group. I remember Mel C being the most popular one, and Victoria the least. But the tables have turned now...

Echit.gif

Excuse me? Gods Aloud are better than All TRASH.

Obscure Aloud are probably the most boring girlgroup out there. Their songs aren't as sophisticated like All Saint's or FUN like the Spice Girl's songs. And they were never popular outside the UK.

I don't want to see any more All Saints or Spice Girls shade. Not here for that

ilNBt.gif

And I never was smart with love
I let the bad ones in and the good ones go
But I'm gonna love you like I've never been hurt before
I'm gonna love you like I'm indestructible
Your love is ultramagnetic
Not again it's taking over
This is hardcore
And I'm indestructible

ibkHEPfS0jYQXx.gif

YOU'VE SEEN THE LIGHT

nQLfd.gif

No go on and listen to her other stuff. You won't be disappointed.

The Sugababes died to me when Mutya left.

The original lineup was flawless tho.

What about SIOBHAN? Was never too keen on HEIDI tbh; always had a face like a slapped arse.

I love Caught In A Moment and Push The Button. Another group better than Chavs Aloud.

royalan

What about SIOBHAN? Was never too keen on HEIDI tbh; always had a face like a slapped arse.

I love Caught In A Moment and Push The Button. Another group better than Chavs Aloud.

Siobhan was flaw free. Heidi tried too hard......the current lineup??? Guuuurrrllll #shamefull

Bladenic

It took American Idol and America's Best Dance Crew for people to start caring about WHYB.

tumblr_lt2w0xe2mH1qewmu6o1_500.gif

It was number 18 last week and number 13 this week. So no it didn't. Those performances almost surely will catapult it to top 10 though.

Omg omg please tell me someone else in this thread watches and or cares about Eurovision.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy

Actually we didn't need any more reasons to ignore all your posts, but thanks for providing them anyway.

Never heard of Who Aloud, but I do like a few songs from the Sugababes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBPtP4t2J1k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wy3SV2fvoG8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFY4DxiHzTI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnLrNHCQPP0

Say hello to the only great thing that reality TV ever gave us.

20 consecutive top 10 singles, baby. And only two of them not classic.

Too experimental, too good.

tumblr_lqvkckawoi1qfx2clb1.gif

Flaw free opinions.

The only truly great Sugababes songs are Round Round and Freak Like Me. Hole In The Head's pretty good.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Can we please stop with this Chavs Aloud nonsense? It's okay to shade people because they're old (Madonna), fat (Xtincta, Belly Lardson, Mooriah), or talentless (Rihanus) because those are all funny. But to shade people because they're from a certain socioeconomic background? That's just lacking in taste tbh.

It's not even true, anyway.

Nicola+Roberts+BeatOfMyDrum_Promo.jpg

More class than your faves, tbh.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
From this

11140%7C000017ab3%7C4c9d_Nicola-Roberts-23.jpg

to this

tumblr_lygho1EC0i1ro84dko1_400.jpg

Your faves could never.

She was at Scissor Sisters on the same night as me. Flawless perfection tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom