• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trigger

I'd like to say sorry for my drunken stampede. I had a britney shaving head moment there.

You were going all in and it was beautiful.

kS5PD.gif

Bladenic

Bye. She sounded and looked amazing. And live.

Flawless

FVKVA.jpg

Wheeeeeeeeere, Are the Flaws?

Lol no. She looked amazing (would smash like nothing else, she looks so cute with bangs) but her performance was lackluster. I was pleasantly surprised when she sang live at the beginning and sounded good, but it all went downhill from there.

botty

Banned
That is the stiffest I have ever seen Rihanna dance. She looked like a corpse on that stage, and the ponytail of dreadlocks didn't help a bit. Her vocals were a federal offense tbh.

If that's what the navy wants...

tumblr_m3y043KlzT1r3zat8.jpg

Even her stans are running out of energy and being lackluster

iblzMsYeaEs0fu.gif

tumblr_lrdoqjrELh1r2hybuo1_500.gif

Kyon

Banned
idek. Probably posted something in gaming and someone got PRESSED. I only noticed cause i saw his avi in the American Idol thread :<

royalan

What page did she pull that awful performance from? Terrible, the AI producers should be embarrassed she won.

Whoa. Whoa.

Now there's no defending whatever the hell that was Fanny had on tonight, but let's not get it twisted: her Idol run was flawless.

To this day there has yet to be another contestant with such a solid combination of vocal ability, style and showmanship. And even all these years later Simon STILL claims her as one of his favorite contestants across ALL shows.

That includes Kelly.
That includes Leona.
That includes Carrie.

Eat it.

Bladenic

Whoa. Whoa.

Now there's no defending whatever the hell that was Fanny had on tonight, but let's not get it twisted: her Idol run was flawless.

To this day there has yet to be another contestant with such a solid combination of vocal ability, style and showmanship. And even all these years later Simon STILL claims her as one of his favorite contestants across ALL shows.

That includes Kelly.
That includes Leona.
That includes Carrie.

Eat it.

I meant they should be embarrassed after tonight's performance, which was atrocious. Also Simon has said that he thinks Kelly has the best voice of any Idol winner hands down, so step back.

Also wonder what poor Koodo did. Some of the gaming mods get extremely ban happy for no reason...

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
Mention of Vanity 6 without reference to PRETTY MESS?

For shame.

Also :

GQ said:
When Madonna turned 39, she asked D&#8217;Angelo to sing &#8220;Happy Birthday&#8221; at her party. According to one press report, Madonna sat on his lap and French-kissed him. In fact, two sources say that ultimately D&#8217;Angelo rebuffed her advances at another gathering not long after. At that event, the sources say, Madonna walked over and told a woman sitting next to D, &#8220;I think you&#8217;re in my seat.&#8221; The woman got up. Madonna sat down and told him, &#8220;I&#8217;d like to know what you&#8217;re thinking.&#8221; To which D replied, &#8220;I&#8217;m thinking you&#8217;re rude.&#8221;

Mumei

Whoa. Whoa.

That includes Kelly.
That includes Leona.
That includes Carrie.

Eat it.

Haley comes close imho.

She didn't have the same level of showmanship, though.

Leona's generosity is astounding.

Good song, though.

Wait, she doesn't sound awful when singing?

#WhenWillKPop

Icicle

Any gay that does not have an eternal love for the Spice Girls and the five flawless divas that gave us "Girl Power" is a traitor and deserves to be banned from this thread.

TDiCk.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom