• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bladenic

Big loss there.

io5eAYOyi71j5.gif

Jk

Mau ®

Clearly he was banned for doubting the BARBADIAN EMPRESS OF POP.

All of you baboons should beware next time you shade the BAJAN QUEEN.

io5eAYOyi71j5.gif

Nemesis_

Clearly he was banned for doubting the BARBADIAN EMPRESS OF POP.

All of you baboons should beware next time you shade the BAJAN QUEEN.

io5eAYOyi71j5.gif

I know the word *C* is synonymous with the FOREHEAD ISLAND but this was not the person he was banned for shading.

Sorry to disappoint but nobody CARES about THAT.

Sai-kun

Banned
♡OH DIAMONDS♡

For those of you (Americans) that are so inclined, prepurchase of Marina and the Diamonds' sophomore album, Electra Heart, can be done right ♡here!♡

Who's gonna buy me the special edition, hm? :) ♡

Kyon

Banned
It's too much for her to sit down and make comments...?

nice making ASSUMPTIONS. She was taking a BREAK, as does any other QUEEN HUN.

Britney Spears ‏@britneyspears
#Britneywalksoff??? LOL was just taking a little break people. I am having the BEST time!!!
6:47 PM - 24 May 12 via Twitter for iPhone

@DailySpears I was sitting right behind her and she said to Simon "I'm going to the bathroom" so she didn't just walk off for no reason!

Did a horrible “X Factor” audition send Britney Spears running off set?

According to rumors circulating online, the new judge left the “X Factor” set on Thursday, the first day of auditions, after a contestant butchered her song, “Hold It Against Me.”

A photo shared via social media even shows Demi Lovato, Simon Cowell and L.A. Reid sitting at the judges’ table with Spears MIA.

RELATED – Britney Spears “Cracking Under the Pressure” As “The X Factor” Judge

But did Spears really bail because she was so bothered by the audition?

NO!

A source on the scene tells Gossip Cop that Spears actually went backstage to “on a short break” as the judges are known to do.

As for claims that a bad audition caused Spears to bolt, our insider says, the singer “was not bothered by the song,” and people are just “overreacting.”

And there you have it!

--
http://www.gossipcop.com/britney-spears-walks-off-x-factor-set-leaves-audition-hold-it-against-me/

Its the media trying to get a CONTROVERSY FROM the QUEEN of CONTROVERSY. You must be new to Godney and the media's OBSESSION with her.

QUEEN ARRIVING EVERYONE BOWING AND CRYING.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=O9Kjq0M5zrw

Mau ®

EDIT: Cyno why is it i can stan for Xtina and you never return the favor? T___T you should try to support Brit sometimes too. I thought you liked her?

Sis, cyNOTsure is PRESSED over the fact that Britney's first day at X-Factor has already garnered more attention than Xtincta's entire run at THE NOISE.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
That TMZ is article is a lie. Tho Britney was boring as fuck, just saying generic comments, co-signing, and trying to find 'cute' ways to say yes. But Demi Lovato, she was A-mazing. Very opinionated gurl, I am stanning for her now

Some stuff of Britney, she would give a standing ovation, dance to some songs and just try to be cute
People will tune in for Brit but will stay for Demi
ib2yjYdjKVxiMh.gif

Mau ®

That TMZ is article is a lie. Tho Britney was boring as fuck, just saying generic comments, co-signing, and trying to find 'cute' ways to say yes.

Just like how it was always going to be IMO.

I just hope she does get better or just gets cray cray as the show progresses.

Trigger

That TMZ is article is a lie. Tho Britney was boring as fuck, just saying generic comments, co-signing, and trying to find 'cute' ways to say yes. But Demi Lovato, she was A-mazing. Very opinionated gurl, I am stanning for her now

Some stuff of Britney, she would give a standing ovation, dance to some songs and just try to be cute
People will tune in for Brit but will stay for Demi

Interesting.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
I am going tomorrow as well and hopefully I can get better pictures

it was fun booing people and clapping for people that sang Gaga songs

Kyon

Banned
any questions? and no one sang Till The World Ends

but there was a kid who sang Turn Up The Music and Brit was stanning for that performance

:O hmm i wanna know about those two dudes she said no to. How were they? what about the dude with the props? haha

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
:O hmm i wanna know about those two dudes she said no to. How were they? what about the dude with the props? haha

I remember there was this low country guy she said no, he was boring
Another guy that was a 'rapper', 2 old country girls, and some latina girl.

The guy with the props was a mess, I felt second-hand embarrassment through that. He just kept pulling confetti props from his pocket, I bet that will make it in the show

Kyon

Banned
I remember there was this low country guy she said no, he was boring
Another guy that was a 'rapper', 2 old country girls, and some latina girl.

The guy with the props was a mess, I felt second-hand embarrassment through that. He just kept pulling confetti props from his pocket, I bet that will make it in the show

omg lol. Aww thanks :) <3 Is it true she was booty dancing? lmao

Was at the X-Factor taping earlier. It was so much fun!! It was really interesting seeing how these audition episodes work. Once the judges took turns walking out to the panel desk they literally plopped down and the first auditioner walked onto the stage. SO MUCH EDITING HAPPENS.

People of course went absolutely apeshit when Britney walked out. She looked adorbs too. People slowly started turning on her though. About halfway through the show this girl was singing and she was so obviously terrible, and after the other three judges pretty much told her she was obviously terrible, Britney says something to the extent of "Well I think you have a beautiful voice and a great soul, and it really shows," and people actually boo'd her for the first time. I got really gay nervous. My friend looked at me and said "you can't BOO Britney!!" It was definitely uncomfortable. Then L.A Reid chimed in saying "how dare you all boo Britney," and people applauded in apology.

After that literally everything she said got groans and laughs from around me. It was really uncomfortable. This one contestant sang Adele's "Chasing Pavements" and her voice was poppy but just not that great. Simon insulted her and called her unoriginal, Demi said something a 19 year-old would say, and L.A. Reid was NOT nice to her. And then Simon asks for Britney's opinion and she says...

"I just think your voice is so haunting, and it's so eerie..."

I died. Pretty much the entire theater was laughing at that, and I'm pretty sure I buried my head into my friend's shoulder in shame. I was convinced that her managers just gave her keywords to revert to if she can't say anything substantial, and it wasn't the only time she'd say something random like that. She called someone else "magical" after the contestant gnawed her way through an "original" song, and that insighted some laughs and groans as well. It sort of just became an uncomfortable meme where people expected Britney to say something non-substantial and throw-away.

Demi Lovato was cute and had a lot of fake teasing exchanges with Simon, mostly over his age. He would tease her with things like "just say yes or no" and she would just.. call him old. I dunno it was fun. Her vocabulary and inflections definitely let you know that she's 19. That's all I'll say. I'm pretty sure she said "awesome" more times that I've done in my life-time.

I worry for Britney Spears though. I would have liked to see some personality or charm but I was honestly baffled at how completely worthless she was during the taping. She only leaned in to say "yes" in cute ways when Simon summoned her, and she never said a word otherwise. During the 2 minute intermissions she was always the first to go and last to come back, and people eventually just stopped clamming over her. I've never seen her show any personality as long as I've known her to be alive so I'm just REALLY DEAD CURIOUS as to what she's like when the cameras are off. I really hope she opens up and allows herself to be more spontaneous throughout the show but if she continues this kind of non-presence the media will NOT be kind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom