• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trigger

This is what happens to POP-GAF when we have so little music to discuss. I don't need reminders of SOME people's LOW standards in men.

io5eAYOyi71j5.gif

Kyon

Banned
Zayn dated that girl before gurls. Just TRASH he had in his backyard that he decided to PICK UP because he was feeling lonely.

Trigger

I REFUSE to trust anyone that says Louis is not gay. He just gives off this super diva, bitch aura.

tumblr_m4eo1aSU6k1rq931bo1_250.gif

*click save as*

I think it's purely the result of the over active imaginations from their gay following. That said, outside of Niall does any of them not give off a diva aura? They're like the Wanted, but with
marginally more
talent.

Delio

*click save as*

I think it's purely the result of the over active imaginations from their gay following. That said, outside of Niall does any of them not give off a diva aura? They're like the Wanted, but with
marginally more
talent.

Liam never does. He is completely away from said divaness. Niall is just way to straight for his own good. Fans annoy him and he's just like the kid brother of the group. I still love him <3

LMAO. "Muslim Paris"

It will be interesting to see how it develops. The POP-GAF members who went claimed that people were booing her. I'm interested to see if she'll be a snooze. The execs will give her the nicest edit possible. However Simon can't get ratings off her name alone, and a lot of X-Factor's previous drama was pretty unscripted.

I don't imagine it'll damage her brand though. No one goes to Britney for the intellectual stimulation. All she has to do is not flip out. I imagine her manager husband's real goal is just to boost visibility before a possible album drop. Basically what J-Lo did on Idol.

1.Sign on for big payday
2.Don't judge shit
3.Promote Singles or get sponsorships
4. Drop show after a season or two

A lot of people's interest in the X-Factor this season (outside of the rabid fan base) is to get a closer look at what Britney Spears is like off the stage. A sizable portion of her continued popularity with her albums and tours is that people are genuinely curious about her personality; what she will say, how hopped up on meds she looks, whether she's a loose cannon or not, etc. If she's just a dead fish on that panel and adds nothing of value, then the media will tear her apart, and the populace will follow.

Judging by popular opinion, there are two things going for Britney Spears right now: the novelty of her being Britney Spears, and the fact that she's a crazy bitch that may snap at any moment. After a few episodes of doing nothing interesting on that panel then that novelty will wear off, and then the latter will follow.

I can't even stress how OVER IT people were at that taping yesterday about a third-way through the show. They were flat-out scoffing at what she was saying. People went from gawking over her every movement and head-turn to talking amongst themselves when it was her turn to talk. I felt really bad for her because she's obviously controlled by her team to such a degree that she just adds nothing of value except the presence of a popular person. It wore off hella quickly. It will wear off even quicker when she's on TV and not in person.

COULD A NEW GAGA SINGLE BE COMING SOON? FROM THE NEW ALBUM, PERHAPS?

Don't do this to me. I hope you know that I'm coming after you if this turns out to be false.

It's probably false :(

By that ladyboy's definition that means "Yoga in Singapore" is also in the running. Way more interesting title tbh. Plus the music video would slay ;)

Trigger

I'm ready for the Holy Lady to drop more blessings on the lessors

#RepentForYourEuroTrashFaves

A lot of people's interest in the X-Factor this season (outside of the rabid fan base) is to get a closer look at what Britney Spears is like off the stage. A sizable portion of her continued popularity with her albums and tours is that people are genuinely curious about her personality; what she will say, how hopped up on meds she looks, whether she's a loose cannon or not, etc. If she's just a dead fish on that panel and adds nothing of value, then the media will tear her apart, and the populace will follow.

Which in turn would probably fuel insecurities and further increase the chances for drama. i can't imagine what will happen on live shows where the audience and the addition of millions of viewers will be in play.

Soulscribe said:
Judging by popular opinion, there are two things going for Britney Spears right now: the novelty of her being Britney Spears, and the fact that she's a crazy bitch that may snap at any moment. After a few episodes of doing nothing interesting on that panel then that novelty will wear off, and then the latter will follow.

Ice cold truth. I think it's because it's truly the only provocative aspect of Britney now as an artist. I don't think there was much growth during the Blackout/Femme Fatale eras.

I can't even stress how OVER IT people were at that taping yesterday about a third-way through the show. They were flat-out scoffing at what she was saying. People went from gawking over her every movement and head-turn to talking amongst themselves when it was her turn to talk. I felt really bad for her because she's obviously controlled by her team to such a degree that she just adds nothing of value except the presence of a popular person. It wore off hella quickly. It will wear off even quicker when she's on TV and not in person.

It's a bit fascinating to contrast her with artists like J-Lo who have a greater degree of control over their image and properly utilize their brand. I made the therapy comment because I still get this vibe that she just isn't ready for it.

Nemesis_

If the news about her saying she has a "big announcement" at her latest tour is indeed true, I can't imagine what else it would be besides announcement of a new single from her fourth album.

By that ladyboy's definition that means "Yoga in Singapore" is also in the running. Way more interesting title tbh. Plus the music video would slay ;)

YOGA and SINGAPORE are PROPER NOUNS so THEY WOULD NEED CAPITALS ANYWAY.

RED LIPSTICK, HOWEVER, WOULD NOT.

Wondering if it is fake tbh. Red Lipstick would be such an underwhelming title, especially for a lead single.

Then again.....JUST DANCE, BAD ROMANCE, BORN THIS WAY.

Hmmm........

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
NEW GAGA MUSIC?

Dont play with me Nem, I have waited for so long that my eyes have gotten teary eyed at the THOUGHT of this news being real. I'm SCARED and EXCITED, my PAWS are up for I can't take anymore lesser music from the basic, I have tried to fill the whole but I can't I NEED NEW MUSIC NOW

ibncfAEGRS7wNP.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
I think Brit will be fine. I know everyone means well but at the same time the people SUPPORTING her are almost always the same ones SHADING and calling her a trainwreck every damn move she makes. This was the reason she wasnt around the media spotlight. She's everyone's favorite PUNCHING BAG. Ya'll say the same damn shit everyday just WAIT. #Meltdown

http://i.minus.com/io5eAYOyi71j5.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

#PRESSED tbh

I know Raz B is one of you PopGaf girlies. Come on out... I'll play with you

Apparently he's coming out and calling everyone else gay too.

http://www.power1051fm.com/cc-common/news/sections/newsarticle.html?feed=456300&article=10154970

So last week we were told about B2k member releasing a tell-all entitled, This Boy&#8217;s Life, released through Corona Sky Productions. Well now we have excerpts, Raz hold nothing back and outs some of your favorite R&B hip hop singers.

On B2K:

&#8220;There were no girls; there were no breaks, and absolutely NO meat. Our diet was so strict that I remember passing out during rehearsals because of our heavily restricted diet.&#8221;

&#8220;...Me and Boog (Jarell Houston, known as J. Boog) resisted the most. Fizz and Omari (Omarion) however seemed a lot easier to take advantage of. I suspect it was because Fizz was so much younger and Omari was just gay.&#8221;

On Ray J:

&#8220;Ray J was cool at first. I was under the impression that he wanted to help me. But just like with Whitney (Houston) he was just looking for someone to use. Ray J said that he was mad about how Chris did us and other artist, but Ray J just wanted airtime.&#8221; He went on to say, &#8220;Ray J made a diss song about Chris being gay, but that&#8217;s the kettle calling the pot black.&#8221;

On Bow Wow

&#8220;Bow Wow was younger than all of us, but the record company figured his affiliation with us (B2k) would be great. I didn&#8217;t see it for myself but I was told by Fizz that Bow Wow and he got involved with each other. I didn&#8217;t put a lot of stock in it then. It would be a few years until I realize that Fizz wasn&#8217;t lying. In 2005 Bow Wow and Omari became &#8220;inseparable&#8221;. It wasn&#8217;t until rumors forced Bow Wow to end the relationships. The gay talk was hurting Bow Wow&#8217;s business.&#8221;

On Chris Brown:

&#8220;They say you never know who knows who. Chris Brown didn&#8217;t think about that when he attacked me online. I have a friend that&#8217;s very close to Chris&#8217; camp who told me that Chris was involved with an up and coming songwriter Andre Merritt. So when Chris started going in calling people &#8216;gay&#8217; and &#8216;fags&#8217; I just dropped Andre Merritt&#8217;s name. I knew it was true when he decided to shut up.&#8221;

Chris Browns old hoe
Andre-Merritt-Elektrik-City-Front.jpg

His new hoe

KEVIN MCCALL

*FANS SELF* THATS what you call an UPGRADE

Kyon

Banned
Actually most ARE true because there are pics exposing it. That tea is EXPIRED and STERILE tho :/ he's been trying for years but no one listens lol

So, M.I.A. signed a record deal with Jay-z's Roc Nation.
Hopefully her style will remain unchanged...

Even if SRI LANKAN GODDESS M.I.A.'s style takes a TURN for the WORSE, we can be REST ASSURED that the disgusting spray of CAT PISS RIHANUS will be carrying HER TORCH like she HAS BEEN for the past FEW YEARS.

shush, a new era might be upon us and it has something to do with Dorothy and Red Lipstick

Same old Caca bullshit as per. Album of a generation, Madonna's blessing, attributing Whitney, MORE LIES, ETC ETC. What a socially inept NUTCASE. Just like her FANS.

zzzzzzzz.png

Delio

I know Raz B is one of you PopGaf girlies. Come on out... I'll play with you

Apparently he's coming out and calling everyone else gay too.

http://www.power1051fm.com/cc-common/news/sections/newsarticle.html?feed=456300&article=10154970

So last week we were told about B2k member releasing a tell-all entitled, This Boy’s Life, released through Corona Sky Productions. Well now we have excerpts, Raz hold nothing back and outs some of your favorite R&B hip hop singers.

On B2K:

“There were no girls; there were no breaks, and absolutely NO meat. Our diet was so strict that I remember passing out during rehearsals because of our heavily restricted diet.”

“...Me and Boog (Jarell Houston, known as J. Boog) resisted the most. Fizz and Omari (Omarion) however seemed a lot easier to take advantage of. I suspect it was because Fizz was so much younger and Omari was just gay.”

On Ray J:

“Ray J was cool at first. I was under the impression that he wanted to help me. But just like with Whitney (Houston) he was just looking for someone to use. Ray J said that he was mad about how Chris did us and other artist, but Ray J just wanted airtime.” He went on to say, “Ray J made a diss song about Chris being gay, but that’s the kettle calling the pot black.”

On Bow Wow

“Bow Wow was younger than all of us, but the record company figured his affiliation with us (B2k) would be great. I didn’t see it for myself but I was told by Fizz that Bow Wow and he got involved with each other. I didn’t put a lot of stock in it then. It would be a few years until I realize that Fizz wasn’t lying. In 2005 Bow Wow and Omari became “inseparable”. It wasn’t until rumors forced Bow Wow to end the relationships. The gay talk was hurting Bow Wow’s business.”

On Chris Brown:

“They say you never know who knows who. Chris Brown didn’t think about that when he attacked me online. I have a friend that’s very close to Chris’ camp who told me that Chris was involved with an up and coming songwriter Andre Merritt. So when Chris started going in calling people ‘gay’ and ‘fags’ I just dropped Andre Merritt’s name. I knew it was true when he decided to shut up.”

I swear Raz B is so MESSY and he flip flops like hell. He was blasting everyone last year then went back on it and now he's coming out again? I talked to this hoe on skype and he was messy as hell there and a straight up whore.

Trigger

A new era already? Hasn't the BTWB just barely begun?

So, M.I.A. signed a record deal with Jay-z's Roc Nation.
Hopefully her style will remain unchanged...

Santigold's style wasn't changed much. Jay-Z brings in artists like M.I.A. to expand the label not turn them into clones. Flawless M.I.A. will remain flawless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom