• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Ok, if you followed me tell me so I can follow back because a lot of Demi and Britney stans are following me tonight and I cant tell yall apart....

Bladenic

Ok, if you followed me tell me so I can follow back because a lot of Demi and Britney stans are following me tonight and I cant tell yall apart....

Demi has stans?

tumblr_lb2j5yG7qf1qd8bpuo1_500.gif

royalan

I don't understand the obsession with twitter tbh.

abH8W.gif

I personally don't tweet that much. But it's good for following interesting people/celebs (Seriously, Iffy on her music but I LIVE for Rihanna's tweets. She may not be the Queen of Pop, but she's DEFINITELY the Queen of DRAGGING).

Trigger

I personally don't tweet that much. But it's good for following interesting people/celebs (Seriously, Iffy on her music but I LIVE for Rihanna's tweets. She may not be the Queen of Pop, but she's DEFINITELY the Queen of DRAGGING).

I've seen those receipts. She doesn't take any shit.

Kyon

Banned
You're in Twitter Jail. That means you were tweeting too much at one time/spamming. LOL takes a few minutes to get out

Styles

It's so fucking hilarious when the KuntyPerra stans use those WA gifs when praising her live performances. Can they not see the irony in them? Just... I can't.

io5eAYOyi71j5.gif

Nemesis_

It's so fucking hilarious when the KuntyPerra stans use those WA gifs when praising her live performances. Can they not see the irony in them? Just... I can't.

io5eAYOyi71j5.gif

You are easily the WORST when it comes to INTERPRETING what kind of STAN I am.

i21rMp2ioP9ng.gif

Nemesis_

I really like that KELIS BRAVE song too Gos.

YOUR TASTE is probably IN LINE with mine bar the awful GIRL BANDS so we should exchange at some poINT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom