• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icicle

Kyon, sis, your recent posts have given new meaning to the word "FLAWLESS." Surely Blackout going Platinum is a reward for all your hard werk.

nd9L3.gif

botty

Banned
She's already confirmed that she's writing and recording from a very "Stripped" place in these new era studio sessions. As we know, Stripped was so good in part because Xtina had a lot of things to get off her chest. Our diva works best in the face of trials and tribulations, so with all the things she's gone through these past two years I have no doubt this album is going to be flawless and emotional.

I don't know how I am going to handle an Xtina album, and a Mariah album around the same time. The industry is about to be slayed.

26494072_cry_gif.gif

Icicle

She's already confirmed that she's writing and recording from a very "Stripped" place in these new era studio sessions. As we know, Stripped was so good in part because Xtina had a lot of things to get off her chest. Our diva works best in the face of trials and tribulations, so with all the things she's gone through these past two years I have no doubt this album is going to be flawless and emotional.

I can't wait to hear the innermost thoughts of this classy bitch.

tumblr_m4pgmaz3R51qzjj18o1_500.jpg

I can't even fathom doing that.

tumblr_lvgoi7mkmp1qdlkgg.gif

I'm not fully up on how this whole stanning thing works yet, and I'm quite shocked people are stanning for Britney in 2012. And I just CANNOT with Looney Gaga.

But I have discovered that Kylie Minogue kept on putting out music since I first heard of her when I was 11.
(1987)

It's quite entertaining here.

botty

Banned

I'm not fully up on how this whole stanning thing works yet, and I'm quite shocked people are stanning for Britney in 2012. And I just CANNOT with Looney Gaga.

But I have discovered that Kylie Minogue kept on putting out music since I first heard of her when I was 11.
(1987)

Glorious shade.

ibjbCqxQ0qNUR8.gif

Trigger

(1987)

Just study Kyon's posts.

Mau ®

New Guy is completely out of the mainstream loop. Britney has scored a few of her biggest hits just last year and Kylie was far more relevant in the early 2000's with Fever than she was in 1987.

Kyon

Banned
Kyon, sis, your recent posts have given new meaning to the word "FLAWLESS." Surely Blackout going Platinum is a reward for all your hard werk.

nd9L3.gif

<3 (I paged you to go to the Paris Thread but you never came lol

Apparently Britney stans are planning a "Buy Femme Fatale" day on June 25th. I wonder how this turns out.

All stans do that lol FF is already Platinum and 2mill+ WW tho so im not bothered like i was with Blackout's Buy day.

(1987)

Shaded the HOLY DYNASTY of Pop music all in one BASIC and UNEDUCATED post...

icant79ma5.gif

Trigger said:
Just study Kyon's posts.

I cant with you guys. <3

iEqkLBONeVU0j.gif

Icicle

I was gone for a while, so I missed the Paris discussion. When I caught up this morning, I saw you made excellent use of the "Dance with my bitches" gif, which made me quite proud.

parisblowskisssdl44.gif

What is the final ruling on bringing 'Pop-GAF' to threads like the one you linked?

(1987)

You've been under a rock, so it seems. Britney's garnered a lot of attention and success over the past 5 years since her breakdown with #1 albums and singles.

You need to inform yourself, dear.
1D6lY.gif

Kyon

Banned
I was gone for a while, so I missed the Paris discussion. When I caught up this morning, I saw you made excellent use of the "Dance with my bitches" gif, which made me quite proud.

parisblowskisssdl44.gif

What is the final ruling on bringing 'Pop-GAF' to threads like the one you linked?

Well we cant all come in dragging everyone to the pits pretty much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom