• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

royalan

But you can't be mad if its true. Poor Little Cutters will start sacrificing cats and putting their blood all over their faces... Oh wait, yall already did that shit The Monster Cult isn't all rainbows and love like the message Gaga tried.to give. Her own STANS don't follow her message. They bully people and do crazier shit than her. Madonna saying you guys eat up GIMMICKS (which is what Gaga is you can't deny it) how is that offensive? She has every right to, she already did Gagas CAREER and 400x more 30 years ago.

DRAG THEM

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
But you can't be mad if its true. Poor Little Cutters will start sacrificing cats and putting their blood all over their faces... Oh wait, yall already did that shit The Monster Cult isn't all rainbows and love like the message Gaga tried.to give. Her own STANS don't follow her message. They bully people and do crazier shit than her. Madonna saying you guys eat up GIMMICKS (which is what Gaga is you can't deny it) how is that offensive? She has every right to, she already did Gagas CAREER and 400x more 30 years ago.

oh please, if we all would act like our fave then you would be medicated to hell and back as the whole world watches hoping one of these days they will see you again running around barefoot and marrying deadbeats. Gimmick? I rather my fave be a gimmick than a soulless puppet that is only still in used due to standard-less gays willing to pay for a concert ticket that features a beluga trying to 2-step. And yes my fave has a message, what is Shitney's? That even trailer TRASH can make it big?

But I am not surprised that you can sit there and defend the actions of a classless act like Madonna, after all you stan for CHRIS BROWN.

Trigger

Shots fired.

MfmDQ.gif

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
Serious business!

That Madonna backdrop is hilarious. While its a bit rich given the shit she's peddled to her fan base over the years I still like how she at least fired some shots. At least she has a point of view on it. I'd probably feel the same way seeing someone (Gaga) lift from my career while I was still working.

botty

Banned
oh please, if we all would act like our fave then you would be medicated to hell and back as the whole world watches hoping one of these days they will see you again running around barefoot and marrying deadbeats. Gimmick? I rather my fave be a gimmick than a soulless puppet that is only still in used due to standard-less gays willing to pay for a concert ticket that features a beluga trying to 2-step. And yes my fave has a message, what is Shitney's? That even trailer TRASH can make it big?

But I am not surprised that you can sit there and defend the actions of a classless act like Madonna, after all you stan for CHRIS BROWN.

tumblr_lqdxc5prFn1qfb1oao1_r1_500.gif

Cynosure

iYmWT.gif

You don't even know who Kylie Minogue is. How do you expect me to take anything you say in this thread seriously? You probably barely realize who Madonna is.

Kyon

Banned

ib0WHGUNmuo158.gif

The Soul-less Trailer Trash didnt need GIMMICKS and copy and pasting others CAREERS to make it big. You say i stan for CHRIS BROWN but YOUR OWN BRICKI who ALSO Copy and Pasted Lil Kim's Career STANS for him and made a song with him. Lets not forget your "stanning" for Rihanna shenanigans. You're as bi-polar as your OWN FAVES. Madonna is The Queen of Pop and she shall do ANYTHING she pleases. Without her your fave wouldnt have material or be a BLIP in the MUSIC INDUSTRY boo. Let's stop pretending. MADONNA GAVE BIRTH TO YOUR FAVE. You monsters stay on MDNA's DICK. I thought you guys werent bothered. Why the pressedtness? CLASSLESS STAN TRASH by EXAMPLE . Bringing up sales is also a losing battle when Gaga's ENTIRE DISCOGRAPHY STILL hasn't outsold Baby One More Time. #Pathetic How are cutters so deluded into thinking Gaga is going to beat Madonna in any way when she cant even beat the Princess of Pop? Giving away albums for free at Starbucks and having $0.99 sales didnt help your faves "IMAGE" either. Lets not ALSO forget your fave still only has 1 #1 album. CIARA of all people has TWO NUMBER 1 ALBUMS. WHAT IS YOUR FAVES EXCUSE? DISMISSED

tumblr_lqm9so5BkW1qbi897.gif

dayum

The Soul-less Trailer Trash didnt need GIMMICKS and copy and pasting others CAREERS to make it big. You say i stan for CHRIS BROWN but YOUR OWN BRICKI who ALSO Copy and Pasted Lil Kim's Career STANS for him and made a song with him. Lets not forget your "stanning" for Rihanna shenanigans. You're as bi-polar as your OWN FAVES. Madonna is The Queen of Pop and she shall do ANYTHING she pleases. Without her your fave wouldnt have material or be a BLIP in the MUSIC INDUSTRY boo. Let's stop pretending. MADONNA GAVE BIRTH TO YOUR FAVE. You monsters stay on MDNA's DICK. I thought you guys werent bothered. Why the pressedtness? CLASSLESS STAN TRASH by EXAMPLE . Bringing up sales is also a winning battle when Gaga's discography STILL hasn't outsold Baby One More Time. #Pathetic How are cutters so deluded into thinking Gaga is going to beat Madonna in any way when she cant even beat the Princess of Pop? Giving away albums for free at Starbucks and having $0.99 sales didnt help your faves "IMAGE" either. Lets not ALSO forget your fave still only has 1 #1 album. CIARA of all people has TWO NUMBER 1 ALBUMS. WHAT IS YOUR FAVES EXCUSE?

iTTHkTZfGNrJF.gif

Christopher

ib0WHGUNmuo158.gif

The Soul-less Trailer Trash didnt need GIMMICKS and copy and pasting others CAREERS to make it big. You say i stan for CHRIS BROWN but YOUR OWN BRICKI who ALSO Copy and Pasted Lil Kim's Career STANS for him and made a song with him. Lets not forget your "stanning" for Rihanna shenanigans. You're as bi-polar as your OWN FAVES. Madonna is The Queen of Pop and she shall do ANYTHING she pleases. Without her your fave wouldnt have material or be a BLIP in the MUSIC INDUSTRY boo. Let's stop pretending. MADONNA GAVE BIRTH TO YOUR FAVE. You monsters stay on MDNA's DICK. I thought you guys werent bothered. Why the pressedtness? CLASSLESS STAN TRASH by EXAMPLE . Bringing up sales is also a winning battle when Gaga's discography STILL hasn't outsold Baby One More Time. #Pathetic How are cutters so deluded into thinking Gaga is going to beat Madonna in any way when she cant even beat the Princess of Pop? Giving away albums for free at Starbucks and having $0.99 sales didnt help your faves "IMAGE" either. Lets not ALSO forget your fave still only has 1 #1 album. CIARA of all people has TWO NUMBER 1 ALBUMS. WHAT IS YOUR FAVES EXCUSE?

GIFSoup

ib0WHGUNmuo158.gif

The Soul-less Trailer Trash didnt need GIMMICKS and copy and pasting others CAREERS to make it big. You say i stan for CHRIS BROWN but YOUR OWN BRICKI who ALSO Copy and Pasted Lil Kim's Career STANS for him and made a song with him. Lets not forget your "stanning" for Rihanna shenanigans. You're as bi-polar as your OWN FAVES. Madonna is The Queen of Pop and she shall do ANYTHING she pleases. Without her your fave wouldnt have material or be a BLIP in the MUSIC INDUSTRY boo. Let's stop pretending. MADONNA GAVE BIRTH TO YOUR FAVE. You monsters stay on MDNA's DICK. I thought you guys werent bothered. Why the pressedtness? CLASSLESS STAN TRASH by EXAMPLE . Bringing up sales is also a losing battle when Gaga's ENTIRE DISCOGRAPHY STILL hasn't outsold Baby One More Time. #Pathetic How are cutters so deluded into thinking Gaga is going to beat Madonna in any way when she cant even beat the Princess of Pop? Giving away albums for free at Starbucks and having $0.99 sales didnt help your faves "IMAGE" either. Lets not ALSO forget your fave still only has 1 #1 album. CIARA of all people has TWO NUMBER 1 ALBUMS. WHAT IS YOUR FAVES EXCUSE?

Go in b@#%!, let have!

Cynosure

Kyon said:
Bringing up sales is also a winning battle when Gaga's discography STILL hasn't outsold Baby One More Time. #Pathetic How are cutters so deluded into thinking Gaga is going to beat Madonna in any way when she cant even beat the Princess of Pop?
lies detected

BOMT was released 1999, during the peak of album sales.

music-industry.jpg

If BTW was released at that time, then its adjusted inflation sales would have eclipsed BOMT

Also, The Fame may not have peaked to #1 in the charts, but it sold more than Britney's last 3 albums combined.

tumblr_llhwlh3kZ81qdlkgg.gif

royalan

Taking a quick break from this excellent round of shade
Team Kyon!
, it seems that Ciara really is damn serious about making a comeback. She released some promo pics today to officially ring in the "One Woman Army" era. Take a look:

1zL86.jpg

QRkz5.jpg

Already A GOOD LOOK. She is serving face, body, couture, and premium weave (for once). Patriotic Fish Realness. YASSSSS!

For comparison, lets look at some of the imagery from her last two eras:

VeveF.jpg

sTntf.jpg

6Hgan.jpg

I know, right? A Mess...

But if she's finally ready to play this game seriously, then I'm here for it. The girl IS capable of some hits. I wouldn't mind some new Ciara to pussy-pop to in the clubs this Summer.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Kyon/Marius, ya'll are messy, and I'm here for it. Not sure what team I'm on since I really give no fucks about either.

It's never happening for Ciara, Royal. Never.

Truth tea, tbh. She should just go back to hanging around Kim Kardashian. She'll get more press for that than her music cause NO ONE but the delusional are checking for it.

royalan

Hey, I'm not a Ciara stan!

Gotta give a bitch credit for tryin it again after 2 flop albums, though.

Besides, Ciara is an all-around solid performer. The problem with her, at least in my opinion, is her team. Her last two eras were both potentially solid eras that were ruined by several very obvious missteps.

It'll be tough, but I think Ciara COULD come back with a big enough hit.

Kyon

Banned
lies detected

BOMT was released 1999, during the peak of album sales.

music-industry.jpg

If BTW was released at that time, then its adjusted inflation sales would have eclipsed BOMT

Also, The Fame may not have peaked to #1 in the charts, but it sold more than Britney's last 3 albums combined.

tumblr_llhwlh3kZ81qdlkgg.gif

You must live in the ALTERNATE DIMENSION that little cutters RESIDE because this is the argument they always try. And you turn around and use The Fame's sales which were COMBINED with TFM sales so your receipts are also FALSE. The real point is GAGA STANS CAN'T COME FOR ALBUM SALES PERIOD. YOU CAN'T KEEP REWINDING TIME AND DOING WHAT IF'S to make your fave look like she's selling MORE than she really is.

You must live in the ALTERNATE DIMENSION that little cutters RESIDE because this is the argument they always try. And you turn around and use The Fame's sales which were COMBINED with TFM sales so your receipts are also FALSE. The real point is GAGA STANS CAN'T COME FOR ALBUM SALES PERIOD. YOU CAN'T KEEP REWINDING TIME AND DOING WHAT IF'S to make your fave look like she's selling MORE than she really is.

B-b-b-but, you gotta adjust for inflation... or is it deflation in this case?

ibsG6EOYZbpXtD.gif

Mehrihanus.

ivlExpT4UOF5g.gif

Your various attempts to shade Madonna are as desperate and transparent as Joanne Germ and her PR stunts on the eve of THE TOUR; GODONNA'S MDNA TOUR.

You may sit there at your table for one and call Madonna classless, but you have no receipts, meanwhile, Joanne Germ has been caught out in more lies than shes had hits, dear.

The Born This Way/Little Monsturd shade during The MDNA Tour is valid; we all know that Joanne Germ lied on television on Letterman when she insisted that she had "Madonna's blessing" upon releasing Born This Way.
We all saw it. It was recorded. It was a receipt printed in the faux blood Joanne Germ bathes herself with on stage in some kind of hideous offering to the gods of desperation and distaste; Keri Hilson and Ciara, respectively.

Remember when she then attributed the songs inspiration to Whitney Houston shortly after Madonna's publicist said that they had received no such message from J.Germ? Not only once, but also in her condolence upon Whitney's untimely death, La Germ took cues from the Bush presidency and sought to perpetuate the lie until it became some sort of twisted truth in the eyes of her repulsive fans.

iWWGd8dfwe7tQ.gif

That's what I call CLASSLESS.

There's no need to dwell on that disgusting bitch and her IKEA FLATPACK CASTLE: JUNIOR EDITION TOUR now that we have entered a new cultural epoch; a new state of SPIRITUAL AWARENESS.

The world has finally transitioned from Aquarius

ij9C8WcIU98cE.gif

to MDNA.

I see lesser posters trying in vain to come for Madonna for zero reasons other than the fact that their faves careers are less interesting and they need something to talk about, while your faves are meandering around Asia peddling their amateur hour show, clinging to their Eurovision success for dear life, being on X-Factor, being overweight or even BEING in ATTENDENCE at THE MDNA TOUR.

MDNA Tour is thr 4th highest grossing solo tour of all time and it has only had one show so far.

iA63x6D61CgjA.jpg

WHAT ARE YOUR FAVES DOING TODAY?

I KNOW WHAT MINE IS.

tumblr_m4xtreeXg91qkzr9fo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_m4yg7hg6tF1qzwglbo1_1280.png

tumblr_m4yg7hg6tF1qzwglbo7_1280.png

181812_471913589502028_142098355816888_1827457_176824322_n.jpg

madonna_mdnatour_059.jpg

madonna_mdnatour_076.jpg

madonna_mdnatour_091.jpg

184429_471918569501530_45017202_n.jpg

tumblr_m4x8upeDBf1qby26vo1_250.gif
tumblr_m4x8upeDBf1qby26vo2_250.gif

tumblr_m4x8upeDBf1qby26vo3_250.gif
tumblr_m4x8upeDBf1qby26vo4_250.gif

tumblr_m4x8upeDBf1qby26vo5_250.gif
tumblr_m4x8upeDBf1qby26vo6_250.gif

20120531-pictures-madonna-mdna-tour-tel-aviv-opening-133.jpg

WHEN WILL THEY?

iwIap3KQJwQbk.gif

ibyWhpec9LfZ5D.gif

i7GHWK4BWRHB.gif

tumblr_m4x1qvi40r1qlycwjo1_1280.jpg

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
Madonna looks so FUCKING GOOD in that white shirt/black cone bra getup I can't even believe. The show looks so polished.

Also, I just went over the road to pick up some beer and ran into a girl in Baby One More Time Britney outfit in line buying some sugary booze. Sure to be a hot mess later.

Majmun

This page

KHcmw.gif

Glad to have you back, Dex and Hagomezer.

But this...

madonna_mdnatour_091.jpg

is ruining the page. Not flattering. Looks disgusting. Or is dat one of her trans back-up dancers?
sY0Nu.gif

And I think it's funny how much time The Hag spends on dissing Gaga and her fanbase. Insecure and jealous much? Gaga will have sell out tours in over 20 years. What wil The Hag do over 20 years, besides removing rust from her walker?

Gaga is the future, the Hag is the past.

DEAL WITH IT.

v7hb0.gif

Majmun

I wonder how long the Hag will keep up with the Gaga(fanbase) shade. The queen of geriatric pop seems to be bothered by something. It's better to accept than to hate. Gaga will slay in the coming decades. The Hag can't stop that. Beying pressed about it is not a good look.

The Hag will go out with a bang with the current tour, but I don't expect her to come back with anything special after this.

By that time Gaga has released her new album, no one will care about Hagdonna. Her time will be over.

TCP3P.png

Too bad she survived the meteor. But she won't survice Gaga's next record.

I can't wait for the next Gaga album. Should be a killer

BR6hr.gif

Nemesis_

Jesus Christ. Some people just can't help themselves. Officially bailing out. Fuck. See you all some other time. I'm really annoyed from both aspects =/

iS8AGhvbzRq2x.gif

I wonder how long the Hag will keep up with the Gaga(fanbase) shade.

Your misogynistic view of women does you no favours in life, sweetheart. Do you feel that a WOMAN should STOP WORKING at a certain age because she's a WOMAN, or is it because a 53 year old woman has grasped your FAVE by the LABIA and continues to DRAG HER through the VALLEY of SHAME AND UNCERTAINTY?

The queen of geriatric pop seems to be bothered by something. It's better to accept than to hate. Gaga will slay in the coming decades. The Hag can't stop that. Beying pressed about it is not a good look.

Oh is Joanne Germ the PS3 of POP? Should we just TWIDDLE OUR THUMBS until one of the pieces of shit she continues to throw at the wall STICKS, much like the Born This Way SINGLE RELEASES?

I guess when you have been riding the coat tails of your SUPERIORS for so long, there comes a point where the excuse becomes one of POTENTIAL because so far, everything she has done has been DONE BEFORE and by more QUALITY HUMAN BEINGS.

Madonna has seen them COME and GO. She doesn't give a shit about that reductive little bitch, but I am most CERTAINLY glad she put the BUSHPIG in her PLACE, because I'm CERTAIN if JOANNE GERM hadn't LIED about Born This Way's INSPIRATION in the FIRST PLACE, this wouldn't have OCCURRED.

+1 Queen Meccdonna.

The Hag will go out with a bang with the current tour, but I don't expect her to come back with anything special after this.

She is contractually obliged to continue slaying your faves in every way imaginable.

The world of 99 cent songs is littered with people like Joanne Germ; a world Madonna is and has been above for quite some time. She has cemented her place as an untouchable ICON in the world of entertainment, and THE MDNA TOUR only seeks to reenforce that STATUS with DIAMONDS.

By that time Gaga has released her new album, no one will care about Hagdonna. Her time will be over.

Sigh, another Caca album; another rehash of other people's PAST GLORIES with overproduced music-by-the-numbers for her vile fanbase to circle jerk around as if it were anything more than throwaway pop music.

This will be La Germ's 4th album, won't it? Madonna was creating Like A Prayer by then.

Too bad she survived the meteor. But she won't survice Gaga's next record.

Comparing Madonna to a dinosaur, yet forgetting that scientists and historians dedicate their ENTIRE LIVES to their study, while the human race still REVERES them as the MAJESTIC PRECURSORS to HUMANITY, HUNDREDS of MILLIONS of years after their demise.

I guess that's a pretty apt comparison then, hun.

i09QSszBv1nrO.jpg

Majmun

Your misogynistic view of women does you no favours in life, sweetheart. Do you feel that a WOMAN should STOP WORKING at a certain age because she's a WOMAN, or is it because a 53 year old woman has grasped your FAVE by the LABIA and continues to DRAG HER through the VALLEY of SHAME AND UNCERTAINTY?

Women should age with grace. What The Hag is doing is pathetic. She's trying to compete with the youngsters. Dressing and acting as if she's 25. Its not a good look IMO.

She is contractually obliged to continue slaying your faves in every way imaginable.

Hag's fanbase is dying, literally. Young pop fans go to Gaga or Rihanna because those artists are young and fresh. Hag's fanbase consists mainly out of 30+ year olds who still hang on to nostalgia.

Maybe anecdotal, but I don't know of ONE Madonna fan who's younger than 25 years old. The new generation has different interests and taste. They don't want to cheer for a cheerleader grandma. And I can understand that.

Keeping it short:

Gaga is young & fresh, Madonna is old & busted

And that's the truth. But Madonna could try and change her style. Be more sophisticated. I'm personally not here for Gaga reject tracks sung by a 60 year old.

EKRSP.gif

Madonna is old
Madonna is old
Madonna is old
Madonna is old
Madonna is old
Madonna is old
Madonna is old

Christ, let's talk about Gaga's ugliness next. This kind of shade is just nasty. There's nothing in your posts except ageism. How about we just focus on how mediocre MDNA is, kay?

Majmun

I have nothing against older pop stars. But old pop stars who act like cheerleaders and try to shade the younger pop stars....I'm not OK with that.

EKRSP.gif

Hag's fanbase is dying, literally. Young pop fans go to Gaga or Rihanna because those artists are young and fresh. Hag's fanbase consists mainly out of 30+ year olds who still hang on to nostalgia.

Maybe anecdotal, but I don't know of ONE Madonna fan who's younger than 25 years old. The new generation has different interests and taste. They don't want to cheer for a cheerleader grandma. And I can understand that.

Oh DEAR. Someone's got their THONG in a TWIST. The only thing OLD and TIRED is your opinion, SWEETHEART.

People have been saying "Magodda is old" since Blond Ambition - 22 years ago. If you think she has begun to give a fuck between now and then, guess again.

Young pop fans go to Gaga of Rihanna because their productions are CHEAP and AFFORDABLE. Young pop fans don't know any better and rely on their parents for money and the media for an opinion. They're inferior.

Look at all these "old people" attending the MDNA tour

AuPRn7hCAAAyZYg.jpg

tumblr_m4w9w2VYXE1qkzr9fo1_1280.jpg

20120531-pictures-madonna-mdna-tour-tel-aviv-opening-guy-oseary-13.jpg

20120531-pictures-madonna-mdna-tour-tel-aviv-opening-guy-oseary-10.jpg

iMOJO5apL4u9L.jpg

God forbid anyone went to a concert because they knew IT WOULD SLAY rather then because how old the performer is.

tumblr_m4whurMqfO1qkzr9fo1_500.jpg

I know who I'd rather hang out with.

Magodda is FIFTY THREE YEARS OLD; the very FACT that she still overshadows ALL FAVES in EVERY WAY IMAGINABLE on TOUR just SOLIDIFIES how ridiculously AMATEUR they are, and makes YOU look like an idiot.

Kyon

Banned
Pho sis. I defended the QUEEN'S HONOR AND LEGACY from those DISGUSTING little CREATURES. Of course your way of wig snatching is PERFECTION like HYOYEON!

iDzEeAF21dlrd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom