• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gurls have been busy... I've been sick and in mourning.

Be nice to Madonna for a day guys. For me.

tumblr_m4zafjufQh1ronnero1_400.gif

EDIT: Pho sis wb, AWE INSPIRING stanning. Where's Koodo?

EDIT2: WOW
MDNA Tour HD vid

EDIT3:
Phono said:

OMG!!!! LMFAO!!!

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
The Soul-less Trailer Trash didnt need GIMMICKS and copy and pasting others CAREERS to make it big.

And neither did Gaga, tell me where she copied Just Dance, Poker Face, and the Bad Romance video from the Hag, you know the songs and video that made her a hit.

You say i stan for CHRIS BROWN but YOUR OWN BRICKI who ALSO Copy and Pasted Lil Kim's Career STANS for him and made a song with him. Lets not forget your "stanning" for Rihanna shenanigans.
and you never see me defending Nicki actions, I know she copies including Gaga, unlike you who I have seen defending Bruises several times and it surprises me every time since I never thought I would see TRASH being praised like it was glorified pussy. I mean what is there to stan for, is it the pencil dick?

And why bringing in Nicki, Lil Kim, and Rihanna into this?
Changing the subject so quickly just means you've been dragged and body bagged.
oh
iy5qCOQg38FNT.gif

Madonna is The Queen of Pop and she shall do ANYTHING she pleases. Without her your fave wouldnt have material or be a BLIP in the MUSIC INDUSTRY boo. Let's stop pretending. MADONNA GAVE BIRTH TO YOUR FAVE. You monsters stay on MDNA's DICK. I thought you guys werent bothered. Why the pressedtness? CLASSLESS STAN TRASH by EXAMPLE . ]

So just because you been in the game longer that gives you the right to act like a pressed bitch, how tasteless, your core values are sure stacking up and not in a good way.
And I am still waiting on receipts where Madonna did Just Dance, Poker Face, and Bad Romance or are you just clinging to a snippet in the Alejandro video and the chorus progression of Born This Way
iblzMsYeaEs0fu.gif

And you link to post of me stanning for Rihanna as if that was a bad thing but really none of those post compare to this
I cant wait to hear Flo Rida's vocals i love his songs, he releases hit after hit. Smart dude.
iw3S5blx7MKqd.gif

Bringing up sales is also a losing battle when Gaga's ENTIRE DISCOGRAPHY STILL hasn't outsold Baby One More Time. #Pathetic How are cutters so deluded into thinking Gaga is going to beat Madonna in any way when she cant even beat the Princess of Pop? Giving away albums for free at Starbucks and having $0.99 sales didnt help your faves "IMAGE" either. Lets not ALSO forget your fave still only has 1 #1 album. CIARA of all people has TWO NUMBER 1 ALBUMS. WHAT IS YOUR FAVES EXCUSE? DISMISSED

4 years into the game and already has a tour that is in the top 15 and is about to add another with half of the dates. I am bringing up sales and I am not seeing Shitney close to beating her. But of course why would people with some sort of standards pay to see this
idPadC63H2qOC.gif

You can stay pressed pretending that Gaga will not last long and not be able to achieve and surpass the things Madonna and Britney have done, in the end it is you who is deluded.

Now go take your meds, I dont want to see you in the 9 o'clock news shaving your head.
iiBtjIqg738Y0.jpg

Bladenic

Damn can't believe I missed the gaming discussion.

Phono Tales of Xillia 2 was announced and the main character looks badass. Course ToX still not announced for US so... Liking Tales is a hard thing to do at times tbh

Majmun

Yes, FFVI is better than FFVII. You better deal.

iw3S5blx7MKqd.gif

(This gif is hilarious. Is she eating toilet paper??? What a mess)

Don't know what happened, Rocket Punch, but you have my condolences.

Delio

Damn can't believe I missed the gaming discussion.

Phono Tales of Xillia 2 was announced and the main character looks badass. Course ToX still not announced for US so... Liking Tales is a hard thing to do at times tbh

Watch we get both in some combo pack...for the WiiU.

I am endlessly fascinated by the fact that Beyonce and Rihanna probably know each other really really well through Jay Z, but the two of them never seemed to have interacted or mentioned each other publicly. I wonder what the dynamic of their relationship is... It's probably a big sis/little sis type of friendship. Surprised the two of them haven't appeared together on a track either. SO WEIRD.

Majmun

I am endlessly fascinated by the fact that Beyonce and Rihanna probably know each other really really well through Jay Z, but the two of them never seemed to have interacted or mentioned each other publicly. I wonder what the dynamic of their relationship is... It's probably a big sis/little sis type of friendship. Surprised the two of them haven't appeared together on a track either. SO WEIRD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkS6FHgwYnY

Case closed????

And wow at the Whale Carey pics. Not a good look :(

Wish we'd all agree to avoid bullying women for being overweight, ugly or old. We're not 13. Surely there are more substantial ways to shade someone than emulating middle school recess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom